Chapter 4

Xavier's POV

I strolled down the hallway as others bowed their head seeing as how I was future Alpha it was understandable and no one wanted to go against me. A small body bumped into me and i looked down to see beautiful hazel eyes look up to me and i was captured by them.

"Mate" My wolf, Ethan screamed bouncing with joy.

"Mate" she whispered and everyone gasped with shock which brought me out of my trance and realised they belonged to the killer, Ivy. My face turned into disgust and horror.

Everyone laughed at her with disbelief of us being mates.

"Oh really?" Veronica sneered with her group of followers laughing "You're such a slut wanting attention"

"Say something, Xavier" she pleaded looking up to me.

" You?! My mate?!" I jeered "You must be joking! Why would I want to have a mate like you? Ugly, fat and a killer".

"But, you are my..." she began looking straight at me

"Don't joke around, Ivy. You're embarrassing me!" Luke said, making my wolf growl at him

She looked at Abigail for help but she just looked at her with disbelief " Why would you lie about something like this?"

Ivy's tears slowly trailed down her face as she looked around the circle to see faces full of laughter

"Even if you were my mate, I would reject you anyways" I taunted before walking off with Veronica hanging off my arms.

I could hear gasps full of pain in the background but I didn't look back, not caring about what was going on. I heard more laughter and someone running away. i shrugged, probably Ivy running away like the weakling she is.

"Don't judge mate! She did nothing to you!" Ethan screamed at me, shaking his head in my mind before going off to sulk in a corner.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever" I replied

Another chapter completed! How was it?

~ PEACE OUT, Angels!