Week 1 : ellesanity

Week 1 : June 20 - June 27

Author: ellesanity

Title of Book: Counter Spell: The Reaper

Blurb: Black Propaganda, a resistance mainly composed of black magicians, has been looking for the five missing keys that will unlock the divine gate and control the ark of time. In order to maintain the balance of the world, Alice Hale, the sole heiress to the throne, is assigned to track down the members of the resistance. She has to find and destroy the keys, before the enemy gets hold of them or the world might meet its end.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/62514228-counterspell-the-reaper

Special requests/message to reviewers: So, how's the chapter? Did you like it? Any constructive criticisms will do.

***

Reminders for Reviewers

• Read the first 3 chapters of the Featured Work and input your review in the COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS BOOK REVIEW PAGE. (You may also comment on the Featured Work itself, but note that the marshal will only be checking the comments on this page.)

• You are encouraged to read beyond the required 3 chapters. This may increase your chances of winning the "Most Helpful Reviewer of the Week" award.

• You have one week to complete your task.

• Remember: always be tactful and diplomatic!

• Happy reviewing! ^_^