Meeting the Transfers and Dueling

A/N: Welcome to another story, I really should update my other ones. Haha. Okay, so bare with me, I created cards and yes, they're Pokemon. Meh, whatever. I'm still working out the kinks on them, so, yeah.

I DON'T OWN ANY YU-GI-OH! GX characters, although if I did, Judai and Johan would so be together xD

~

"Sheila, good lord, where are you Sheila?!"

A young girl opened her two toned hues from under her eyelids and blinked quietly. Her blond locks fell in front of her face as she looked to the side seeing a familiar boy with an alligator on his back a hat adorned his head with a bandage covering his eye.

The waves were slightly hitting the boat as its moving; it calmed her and made her want to sleep again, before she could...

"Sheila, come on we have to get ready to get off the boat to go to Duel Academia!"

"But I really don't want too, nii-san..." The girl groaned jumping out of the spot she was in, landing on the ground. She put her fingerless gloved hand on her hip staring at him as her brown hair fell against her tailbone. "I don't really get why we have to go there anyway...?"

"Come on, Sheila, it's going to be fun!" Jim grinned.

"If you say so, nii-san..." groaned the young girl laughing.

"I see it! I see Duel Academia ahead!" floated down Masha, and into Seriina's face, she chuckled and stood up feeling the wind against her face, her blonde bangs falling into her two toned eyes, brown hair flowing into the wind.

Masha landed on her head and she smiled while Jim walked up and stood next to her.

"Blue skies, gorgeous coast lines, just like back home ne Shirley, Seriina?" Jim asked in his Australian accent making Seriina chuckle.

"I think we're going to like it here, don't you think, Jim?" questioned Seriina,

Jim nodded grinning. "Of course, Sheila." Jim answered

~

The boat docked itself and they grabbed their stuff and went off the boat, Seriina was in between Jim and Shirley and a bluenette boy. Seriina doesn't know his name, nor does she want to for the moment. She looked at the school in front of her, and smiled.

She's heard of this place from one of her old friends, Yugi Moto, yes she was born in Domino City, but was placed in South Academy to be the best duelist. Masha looked at her and stayed on-top of her head, Masha's light purple eyes looked at the little thing running off and Masha started flying after it.

"Masha!" scolded Seriina running after it quickly, not being noticed. The bluenette saw his duel spirit run off and ran after it and the girl.

She grabbed Masha's tail and saw a boy laying there; the two-toned hair boy and she chuckled. She saw another duel spirit by him and the bluenette boy walked to get his spirit.

"Ruby I thought I told you to stay still." The bluenette boy said in a southern accent, making Seriina to lose her breath.

Masha got out of her grasp and she chased it again.

"Masha..." Seriina said walking to the two boys and Masha looked at her and smiled.

"Duel Spirits! There are Duel Spirits here!" Masha confirmed to her, Kiha appearing on her shoulder, and she sighed.

"Sorry about Masha, he's a robot that can track down other duel spirits and evil in the area." Seriina said towards the boys grabbing his tail; Masha floated towards her and landed on her shoulder.