Day09: Hanging out with friends

Lili and Michelle were making out when the boys arrived for their weekly sleep over, held at Michelles and her big brothers Francis house this week.

"I hope your shirts are on! Your friends are here. " Francis announced, sheilding his eyes as he opened the door. Last time he came in without note his sister had to come out and explane why she was half naked with a girl.

"Francis!! That was one time!" Michelle pouted, pulling away from her girlfriend.

"And we hope it was the only and last time." Leon spoke up, coming from behind Francis, Emil on his trail.

"Oh being shirtless is nothing compared to Mr.Vargas catching Emil sucking you off in the bathroom" Lili spoke up

"I-" Emil could't even get a word out before being interrupted.

"Or the time when Emil moaned in Mrs. Braginskaya because Leon was palming him under the table" Michelle added.

"Gu-" Leon this time couldn't say anything as Francis spoke up.

"Let's not forget when Emil was caught ridding Leon in /my/ classroom burring lunch break."

The teenagers all looked at Francis and wondered why he was there, yet nodded in aggreement of his statement. EVentually Francis finally left and they moved onto another topic other then Emil and Leon's sex life.