Entry 4

Dear Ex,

Alam mo ba yung kantang Sweetest Goodbye  by Maroon 5? I guess hindi mo alam. You weren't a fan of Maroon 5. 

Yesterday we bumped into each other we even talk. Your my ex but why did I even talked to you? I don't hold any grudges anymore it's just the fact that you make me look stupid. What's up with you? You acted as if we didn't break up. Well, we didn't actually broke it seems our situation was 'I left you and never return' Is this right? Cause I don't even know.  To be honest I didn't feel any awkwardness between you and me. As if were just friends catching up and reminiscing our high school self but we've skip to the part when we became as a couple. You even told me about your new favorite songs, games and etc,. But then you asked me, "Are you still into me?" pero instead of answering you ngumit ako sayo. I don't even had a guts to tell you the truth. It's not that I'm still into you cause I am not, that's the truth. Disappointments? Yan ang ayaw ko kasi yan ang pinaramdam mo. Hindi ko pa rin sinasagot ang tanong mo and you were waiting for my answer, but I realize what am I scared of? I should confront him and get a grip of myself. Napaisip ako, Am I still into you? But one thing was on my mind and it was "No."  

Alam ko naman kung ano ang pinuputok ng butchi mo. You want me back to your life? You're too late asshole. Call me bitch pero wala na eh. I am happy  na with just may playlist full of Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera list of songs wait I don't want to forget OPM and specially Kpop music. I hope realization hits you that I'm still in the process of moving on, I guess. Ang masasabi ko lang "Wala ka na talagang pag asa. Isinara ko na ang puso ko dahil sayo pero ngayon muli ko tong bubuksan para sa ibang tao."