Chapter 1

Natsu POV~

One morning I woke up with a start, breathing heavily, drenched with sweat. I greeted the world with a groan, the sun piercing through the window, blinding me. I look around expecting Lucy to either be asleep beside me,or screaming at me to get out. But once my eyes adjust to my surroundings I see I'm in a bunk house,with cabin mates.
"Ok....where am I..?" I ask no one in particular as I sit up.
"Leo...?" A little boy asked. Looking in his direction I see he's about eight.
"Uh...look kid I ain't your Leo.....My names Natsu Dragneel.And where am I?"

___________________________

Leo POV~

"GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!" I wake up to hear an angry female screaming at me.
"Com'n beauty queen give me five..." I wine in complaint. I peek my head out of the covers to see how funny Pipers face was gonna be. When I do so I here another set of screams, one coming from a surprised blonde chick and one from myself.
"Who are you??" We said simultaneously. Than the son of Hephaestus took a better look at his surroundings. He wasn't in bunker 9 anymore. He looked out the window beside him,and didn't see his little pet robotic dragon Festus anywhere.
"Ok....look,please just lets take it down-"
"LUCY KICK!" And with that, she knocked me in the jaw, and he used the nearest wall as his landing post.
"Damn girl!Im not that ugly!"

(Let's skip forward a half an hour)

After what felt like years and years of tryin to calm a down the blonde with my amazing charm, I finally did it.
"Ok let's get something straight, you're Leo Valdez, a demigod son of Hephaestus, from another world?"
"Well if memory serves right." I said with a smug grin on my face.
"And no knowledge of how you got here in the first place?"
"None of the sorts blondie."
"It's Lucy." She said sighing, adjusting herself across from him on the opposite side of the bed, sitting up straighter.
"My turn with the interaction." I pronounced.

___________________________

Lucy POV~

Was this guy for real? He had no idea of the world of wizards and how we worked? It was hilarious when he question me about my magic and the guilds. Though he kept teasing me about how my keys were 'wands'.
"Look now that your cleaned up, I'm gonna use the shower myself, you can get dressed with thoses clothes over there, "I directed him pointing to some of Natsu's I put out. He couldn't wear a towel all day after all.
"And you just happen to have a set of men's clothes on hand?" He wondered.
"There my boyfriends, they might be big because he isn't as nearly scrawny as you."
"HEY!"

Mmmk that was the first chapter of 'The Flame Exchange'!Leave suggestions in comments or message me.