Chapter 4

A/N~Ok so there's a little bit from the Apollo trials in here,but as a past joke.And sorry not a very long chapter,I've been working on a new original story.Its chapter 1 will be published soon!!

Leo POV~

Levy didn't looked to convinced that the flames were the only connection, but she and the rest of the guild were pretty shocked when I showed them. I bet half of it was my amazing charm as I explained that I didn't have to practice any magic to do this.
Lucy was acting a little weird after she new but said nothing. And she was gonna even let me stay at her place for a while! We went back to her place after and talked. Soon it was dinner time. She was amazing cook. After dinner we talked some more....

~Little time skip~

Lucy laughed,"So you really had the whole camp have a beat Leo up line once you got back?"
"Unfortunately, after the the mushy stuff too, and trust me, not my idea."He grumbled still feeling the pain. Than he grew sad, he'd just gotten back his girlfriend and friends.He was even gonna meet up with his two best friends-Piper and Jason-when he settled back in. Lucy noticed his sadness. He had told her about everything. His entire life. She'd done the same.
"Leo, you've been through some hard things, this is nothing. We'll have you back with your family soon. I promise." She comforted me. I tried on my best grin.
"And you'll be with Natsu again. What you told me of him, he sounds like he's not gonna give up getting back to you."The keys Mage returned a grateful look.
"So what we gonna do in the meantime, Keys?" He asked, and she glared at him in confusion.
"Keys?"
"Yes, you use your key magic so an appropriate nickname would be keys, unless you prefer wand lady."Leo joked. That's kinda how he gave Piper her nickname, something that represented her.
"Fine, but just you wait, I'll find a nickname for you. Anyways, I need to go on a job to get some cash for rent. And you're going to be my new partner. Along with three of my other friends."
I nodded in agreement,"Ok so who are the lucky friends?"