Chapter 2

Lucy POV~

I knew that my beautiful brain couldn't solve this alone, so we were gonna get the help of my best bluenette bookworm friend. Of course we had to go to the Fairy Tail guild hall....great another story to explain....
Once we got there, I opened the doors and walked in, Leo trailing close behind me. People waved and said good morning to me and Leo, but of course we got stares.
"Is that guy wearing Natsu's clothes...?" Makow asked Wakaba in a not so good whisper.
"Yeah seems so...everything but the scarf." He noted answering the fire mages question. Leo must have heard, because he shifted uneasily.
"Hey it's fine...people are just curious." The spirit Mage said, trying to make the demigod feel less uncomfortable. He nodded in response. They found their way to the Team Shadowgear table and sat down.
"Hey Lu!" Levy greeted,not looking up from the book she was intertwined with.
"Morning Levy! I wanted you to meet a new friend of mine,Leo Valdez." The script Mage looked up from the book and gave a wave to Leo.
"Hi. Im levy Mcgarden, are you new around here?"
He laughed to himself, "You could say that..."She looked confused,so Lucy spoke up.
"That's why we came here Levy,I...we need your help."

___________________________

Levy POV~

They explained everything to me. There had to be some logical explanation, some connection....WAIT!
"So you're a descendant from a Greek God named Hephaestus,right?"
"Yeah I already told you that...he's the God of Blacksmiths,craftsmen and fire. That's my pops."
"Lucy there has to be a connection somewhere in there...." I said trying to think.  Jet and Droy were arguing again beside us, so it was a little hard too.
"Well Natsu is the son of the Fire King Dragon...! But it seems to brode-" Lucy started saying when Leo interrupted her.
"Wait wait wait....hold up a sec,your boyfriend,is the son of a fire dragon!?!?"
Her blonde best friend sighed. "Yes he was raised by the dragon,and later on taught Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. That's his 'power'."
"Soooo he can control flames?"
"And eat them." Levy added. The demigod place the pieces together, she could tell, then he spoke up.
"I know the connection. We both wield fire."He put plainly.