chapter 3

Michael and I have gotten closer, but I think it's time for me to talk to Luke. "Hey Michael , where's luke?" I asked as Michael turned and faced me.

"He's at a party, I can take you there if you want." Michael said. "Yeah, I want to go. Cause, he's with a girl that  has eagle wings for eyebrows." I said as Michael laughed.

"Michael, let's go together."  I suggested as he shrugged.

"I don't know...I don't want you to be hurt." Michael said as I smiled.

"I know, how to cut a bitch." I replied as Michael literally fell of laughter.

"Okay, well we need to get going soon before the party is over." Michael said as I nodded.

"Good thing I already curled my hair." I said as Michael smiled. I ran to my room and just applied a little makeup and brushed out my hair.

I put on my outfit (on top/side) ,I walk over and admire myself in the mirror. I look great. 

I walk out to see Michael in a black button down,and his black jeans. He's also of course wearing his black vans. We both grabbed our phones and headed on our way.

We arrived, Michael and I walked in holding hands. We started to head over to the food bowl. I was talking to Michael while walking and I accidentally collided with someone.

I look up and see luke. "Um, hey." He smiled at me as I glare at him and flip my hair walking off. He quickly reaches for my wrist and pulls me back.

"Listen, stop being a bitch...or you'll be punished." He said as I collided with his chest again,because of the force he pulled on me.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE A BITCH TO SOMEONE WHO LITERALLY SAID 'MANAGEMENT IS MAKING ME GET A GIRLFRIEND.' AND THEY NEVER SAID THAT! WHY AM I IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIED TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS THIS!" I yelled at him to where he could hear but the music still overpowering.

I started to cry, I decided to not let it get to me, so I sucked it up and walking off again. He put his hand on my shoulder and I shoved it off.

"Don't touch me." I said as he frowned and I looked at him. I was looking down. I bumped into someone again.. I looked up and saw a girl with dark brown hair.  She gave me a death glare with her mouth agape. I looked down and saw I had caused her to spill a drink on her dress. I looked at her again...wait. I noticed her eyebrows. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry." I cried to her and she looked at me and closed her mouth. "Oh. It's fine don't worry. I promise." She smiled at me as I smiled back.

"You're outfit is on point, I swear it's great." She said to me as I looked at her and smiled back.  "I'm arzaylea." She said

"I'm legend ,nice to meet you." I said to her and shook her hand "I like your name, very...legendary." she said as we giggled at each other.

"Your name reminds me of a flower, very pretty and elegant." I said as her eyes got brighter. "You really think I'm pretty?" She said as I nodded.

"Most people hate me..cause they think I'm a whore...but I'm not." She said as I widened my eyes at her. "Well, you seem perfect honestly." I said as she hugged me.

"Well, if you want we could hang and then have a sleep over." She said as I smiled and nodded.

"C'mon, let's dance." She said as we started to dance. I noticed luke starting to walk towards us.

"Hey arz." He said as she smiled at him. "This is my best friend, Legend." I said as he smiled at me and stuck out his hand for me to shake.

I shook it awkwardly. "Well, legend is coming home with me." She stated as he nodded. "I think me and legend are gonna get going." She said as I looked at luke "bye luke." I said as we walked out and hopped in her car.

"So, you can borrow some of my clothes." She said as I smiled again. "Okayy."I laughed as she turned on the radio. 'Oui' by Jeremiah came on. We started singing along.

"Have you auditioned to be like a singer before?" She asked as I shook my head. "No." I said as she laughed "Bro...you need to your voice is perfect." She said as I smiled. "Well, I do write songs...but thanks for the complement." I said as she smiled. Sooner or later we arrived at her house.

"Well, let's put on something comfy, then go to walmart and buy food,cause that's all I ever live off of." She said as we laughed. We changed awkwardly in front of each other. (Legends outfit beside her party outfit)

We laughed at each other as I braided her hair for her. "Hey, so...off your Walmart?" I asked as she smiled and nodded. I took my phone off its charger and stuck it in my Hoodie pockets.

"So, are you and Luke a thing?" I asker as she smiled brightly while nodding. "Awhh, that's cayuuute." I smile and she laughs.

"What about your boyfriend?" She asked. "What boyfriend!" I yelled laughing. "You don't have a boyfriend?" She gasped as I laughed "no!" I said as arzaylea laughed.

"How, you're like so pretty." She laughed as I smiled and blushed. "Thank you!" I said as she punched my arm playfully. We pulled into the Walmart parking lot. We ended up getting a whole bunch of junk food.

We got back to the car and put groceries in the trunk then plopped back in the car.
We got back to her house. "Hey, wanna put the candy in the fridge and go swimming?"she asked as I nodded.

She ran up to her room and ran back. "Here." She said and nicely handed me a bikini.

I went to the bathroom this time to change.

IM BACK BIATCHES. Don't think arzaylea is a good person in this. Somethings gonna happen. ❤️