Chapter 5 One Last Night

(Really short I know and sorry about that plus not edited but I'm going to update again today hopefully)

My head was pounding when I woke up the next morning. Groaning I rolled over to see it was a little past 6 am. How could I be awake at this ungodly hour!

Annoyed I attempted to roll over and get some more rest, but something shuffling beside me woke me up. My eyes snapped open and quickly rested on a sleeping Niall. I had to bite my tongue to stop from giggling. He just looked so adorable and innocent sleeping. Laughing softly I attempted to roll over and let him sleep longer. Just as my feet touched the wooden floor a pair of arms reached out and pulled me back into bed.

"What the- Niall that's not funny let me up." I groaned while attempting to remove his arms from my waist.

"No bacon monster I want it!" Niall mumbled softly.

"Oh so you're still asleep fantastic." I huffed while struggling against him. Annoyed I started poking his face but all that did was make him roll over while taking me with him.

"I didn't want to have to do this but... NIALL WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ear.... Nothing. Wow this boy was a deeper sleeper then my father which is saying something.

"No you'll never take my Auddy." He screamed while jumping out of bed.

"Niall you're the only one taking me anywhere, let go!" I yelled, but he still seemed to be in a trance because somehow he stumbled out of the room and towards the stairs.

"Oh no not gonna happen, HELP!" I yelled as Niall approached the stairs.

"What the hell is going on!" Simon grumbled while sleepily stumbling out of his room.

"This idiot is going to get us killed." I growled just as Niall made his way down the stairs. I shut my eyes tight waiting for when Niall would trip and fall.

"I don't understand." Simon said while looking at us confused.

"He's asleep and is going to trip down these stairs." I hissed just as Niall reached the bottom.

"He's asleep?" Simon asked just as the other boys joined him at the top of the stairs. Before I could say anymore I was dropped on my back as Niall proceeded towards the kitchen.

"Audelia are you ok?" Simon asked while helping me to my feet.

"Fine, fine." I grumbled while shrugging him off.

"Oh we probably should have warned you about that." Liam said sheepishly.

"About what that he attacks in his sleep." I snapped while crossing my arms over my chest.

"No that he sleep eats, he walks to the nearest source of food." Zayn explained while watching Niall as he raided the fridge.

"So I almost died of suffocation because he was hungry!" I yelled just as nail closed the fridge.

"Yeah." Harry said with an awkward laugh.

"So how do we wake him up?" I asked confused.

"Oh that's easy, NIALL WE'RE OUT OF BACON!" Louis yelled into the kitchen.

"What, why hasn't someone gone to the store!" Niall yelled while dropping the food he was carrying.

"Bloody brilliant." Simon huffed while staring at the now spilt food.

"What happen?" Niall asked confused.

"You tried to kill me in your sleep!" I hissed angrily.

"What?" Niall asked confused.

"You made your way downstairs while carrying her." Simon sighed while shaking his head.

"Oh," was Niall's clever response.

"It's to early for this stuff I say we all go back to sleep." Liam yawned.

"No this is a sign, you lot should be packing if we are going to make it to the airport on time." Simon stated while tuning to face the group.

"Wait we're leaving today?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, five hours now hurry up I have to rush out for a bit so if someone get throw my things in a suitcase I would appreciate it." We all nodded as he made his out the door.

As soon as the door closed a small smirk made it's way onto my face.

"Guys she has that look again." Zayn sated nervously.

"Guys will you help-"

"No!" They all yelled together.

"Oh come on you don't even know what I was going to say." I huffed.

"What ever it is it's going to be bad, you scream trouble Aud." Harry stated.

"Oh come on, it's not bad it's a favour I think." They all crossed there arms and stared at me as if waiting for me to elaborate.

"Look, have you ever seen Simon wear anything colourful?" No one replied so I continued.

"Wouldn't it be nice to see him in a happy colour?" I asked hopefully.

Suddenly all five boys broke out in smirks similar to my own.

"I'll get the paint." Niall chuckled.

"And I got the white shirts." This was going to be a fun day.