Chapter 2 A turn for the worst...

Chapter 2 a turn for the worst

The bell chimed on the store entrance as me and Simon walked into London's Formal Wear. I groaned annoyed just from the sign as we entered the stupid place, it was covered in glitter and glowed big and bright which for some reason annoyed me. Sadly though the inside was no better, there were dresses lining up the left side of the store and suits and tux lined up the right.

"Your kidding me right?" I said while taking in all the frilly dresses.

"No I am not now come a long we have to keep moving it's the best way to keep the press on there toes." I sighed but allowed him to drag me over to some ladies who were working at the counter.

"Oh hello Mr Cowell, I'm sorry to say that your new suit has not arrived yet but we will call you when it has." the lady said with a wide smile.

"Oh thank you Kelly, but I am not here for me I'm here for Audelia here." he said with a Smile well giving me a slight shove forward.

"Oh I see, so what are we looking for today?" she asked while looking me over.

"Oh you know... A whole new wardrobe." Simon said with a smirk while my glare made it his way.

"Oh fantastic, are we going for a whole new wardrobe or just dresses?" the woman asked while still studying me.

"Let's go whole new wardrobe just because we can." he said with a wide smile.

"Alright follow me this way to the viewing area so we can look at some of our options."

"Hate. You." I said while the woman pulled me away to the dressing room.

I was led into a small room and then left on my own to sit there helpless as Kelly and Simon were out there choosing what was apparently appropriate to wear. A few minutes later the door was opened once again and the lady walked in with her arms full of jeans and shirts. I was shocked I didn't even see any of those when I walked in.

"I didn't know you sold any of that?" I said confused.

"Oh we are actually two stores in one, the other one is connected right next store." she said with a smile. Before I got to try any clothes on however, I had to get my measurements done for the dresses I was supposed to try on after which I was not looking forward too. Sure I wear a skirt once in awhile, but that was as far as I took it because dresses were never really my style just like jumpers. after the lady took my measurements I tried on a few pairs of jeans and shirts while sadly the woman critiqued each one saying if I should get it or not. But by the end I had ended up with 20 new outfits which I thought was a bit outrageous, I could just wear them again or wash the ones I had. The two of us emerged from the changing room and when Simon was told about the 20 new outfits he didn't even blink an eye before pulling out his credit card and paying the bill.

"Alright now that those clothes are out of the way time for a bit more formal wear." he said while we were pulled into a different part of the store, the place looked like the viewing gallery in a wedding dress shop which concerned me, I really didn't need Simon judging me anymore then he already does, but like always I didn't really have much say in it.

Once again I was pulled into another small changing room and left alone well more clothes was picked out for me unwillingly. I groaned well taking a seat on the small chair in the corner waiting for what was in store for me next.

Awhile later the woman returned with her arms full again, but this time with clothes that were mor foreign to me. After she hung up the dresses I could finally get a better look at them. The first one that I was forced into was a slim fitting light green dress that reached the floor and spread out behind me. The core was covered in a light green sash well the dress was a bit of a darker shade and it was gorgeous. After the last lace was tied I was escorted out of the room and onto some sort of pedestal. Suddenly I saw Simon emerge from who knows where and stand in front of me with that weird look on his face.