Chapter 3 tweet, tweet, tweet

"Is she awake?"

"I don't even know if she is breathing."

"Check Niall!" I didn't know what was happening I thought all of this was just a dream, but I was proven wrong when someone's hand pushed down on my chest causing my eyes to snap open to come face to face with a bunch of blond hair.

"What the hell, get off of me." I somehow scrambled out of the bed and onto the floor only to come face to face with five guys.

"Ok I am going to make a few things clear right now, I am going to close my eyes and count to 5 when I am done you better get out of here understand." there was no reply so I started counting.

"1,2,3,4,5" I opened my eyes once again to see the five boys still standing there staring at me.

"Fine I guess there is only one thing left to do... SIMON!" I heard the thud of footsteps before Simon fell through the doorway.

"What, what oh Audelia you're up." he said with a smile.

"Yeah, now explain why club boys have entered my room while I was sleeping!" I groaned while brushing myself off.

"Well I wanted you to meet the boys." he said while standing behind them.

"Oh and that couldn't have waited till I was up and dressed?" I asked annoyed.

"Well it could of, but why wait to make new friends, alright I think introductions are in order." Simon said while clapping his hands together.

"Yeah they are, after I get dressed now out." I quickly pushed all six of them out of my room allowing myself a little bit of privacy. Sadly though I knew I couldn't stay in here forever so I made my way over to my closet and pulled out a pair of light blue jeans and a white tank top with a green long sleeves shirt to put on over it. I didn't feel like spending much time on my hair so I just threw it up in a pony tail before making my way downstairs to see all six of the men sitting around the sitting room watching tv. I decided if I was going to have to spend at least the next year with these people I was going to have a bit of fun, so I snuck up behind the couch and jumped over the back to land into someone's lap turns out it was who I believed was Louis.

"What the, how did you, what?" I laughed well jumping off of his lap and patting him on the shoulder.

"You will get use to it buddy." I said while patting his shoulder sympathetically.

"Audelia can you please sit still for a few moments well I give introductions." Simon said annoyed.

"I think you just did." I said with a slight chuckle.

"What, oh um well you see, Audelia stop confusing me and just sit down." I held my hands up in defense before sitting in the arm chair in the far corner across from the boys.

"Alright now we will do proper introductions, first boys this is Audelia Winters she is a student at the media and arts school in London and I have volunteered to take her on as her mentor." he said with a smile.

"Now one by one I want you boys to introduce yourself to Audelia." he said with a slight smirk.

"Doesn't she already know who we are?" Liam said confused. I obviously knew who they were because Simon said that One Direction was coming and hello I had crazy obsesses fans for friends, of course I knew who they were but this was too entertaining to interrupt. So I decided to play dumb for Simons sake of course.

"Well you see, I don't think she does." Simon said while scratching the back of his head.

"Um alright, I'm Harry Styles." I took his hand and shock it, and the press did not do him justice, his hair was bigger then they said.