Chapter 4:While Finding A Life...Found Love Insted...At Least Somthing Like It

I watched Damon on the computer...i sat next to him and he looked at me"do you have a twitter?"he asked"yeah...its @AlyBieber6"i said and he smiled and he searched me"that's me"i pointed and he clicked it and i looked him and he clicked the follow button and  then he smiled at me"hey umm can we talk to each other i like the sound of your voice"i said and he laughed a little"i know that sounds wired but...i like talking to you and hearing your voice"i said and he smiled and nodded his head and put down his computer and he he sat in front of me facing me"whats up"he said and i looked at him"have you ever felled in love?"i asked and he looked at me and he smiled a little"i thought i was with this girl in the past...but she cheated on me multiple times...i gave her tons of chances because of it but she kept doing it so i left for myself..because its unhealthy to have that kind of stress...you know"he said and i felt bad that some girl could do such a thing to such a pure soul"do you ever want to find love?"i said and he smiled"yeah...i do...i want to have a family and everything....but...how can someone find love if they don't love themselves"he said a little like he was gonna cry and then he looked at me and smiled..."find someone who has  equally as much hate as they have on themselves  as you hate on yourself"i said and he looked at me"but what kind of relationship is that?"he said and i looked at him"i don't know....because i have not yet experienced that kind of relationship...but i can guess it....will make them stronger...if they work together..they can soon enough find the love for themselves because they will be in love with each other...helping out the other"i said"but it can also change the way they feel for each other when they love the way they are...because that's the only thing that brought them together"he said"to some...but that shouldn't be the only thing they are together for...there's a lot of girls out there Damon...who has the same interests in you that are disliking themselves....you just got to be willing to search for them"i said and he looked at me and i looked at him and he looked down hair in his face and he was gonna cry"No one should Lonely....You deserve so much...your an amazing guy...you deserve to be happy..."i said and i went to him and hugged him and he hugged me back as he cried silently on my shoulder...i felt his pain....holding it in and having a smile on your face might fool others but your not fooling you...and i know that now because for so long it seems i am the one all alone...but then Damon broke the barrier i been building for most of my life and i cried with him...i'm not alone anymore and now i know...when we calmed down we sat next to each other and it was quite...no one spoke and Damon held my hand and i put my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mines.....next day we woke up holding each other and i got up and went to the bathroom and i checked my blood and i was high it was 295...i grabbed water and drank away and then Damon came to me and he looked like a child who just woke up super cutely and he yawned and he smiled"whats up"he said and i smiled and i showed him my reading"that's in the morning?"he said"yes..."i said and i drank some more water... and he got upset"You need to take better care of yourself"he raised his voice at me and then he looked at my shocked face"i'm sorry but you have too"he said and he took a walk outside and i sat down and  looked at myself....i don't know why but that hurt more then it needed to...just knowing Damon is worried about something like this makes me feel horrible for being just a little careless...he came back from when he went and he looked at me"i'm sorry i'd yelled at you..."he said as i was trying to cook"it's just...i want you to be healthy...and...i want you on this earth with me"he said and i looked at how bad he felt about this"i want to find this thing called a life...with you Aly"he said and i looked at him"i want to find it too with you"i said and he went and hugged me and i  smiled"but you had every right to yell at me...i should be more careful...its something i have to not fool around with"i said and he smiled and looked at me and he started to walk away and i grabbed his hand and he turned to me and i touched his face and he looked at me with those blue eyes and in that moment i kissed his lips...he didn't stop...which i thought he would after i backed up"i'm sorry i..."i said i  said nervous and then he leaned in and kissed me and his hands were on my waist and he stopped and smiled and then he put his hands to his lips"that was...amazing"i blurted out and he laughed a little"sorry..."i said"its fine..."he said and looked at me he couldn't stop smiling and he looked down..."i'm so wired omg"he said putting his hands to his face and i smiled"its fine...i like wired"i said and he laughed and he smiled.....