The Fortress

A beautiful scenery from the green rows of pine trees with the cool breeze which lead to the entrance of a forest, welcoming every soul to come and explore their curiosity inside.

One single step into the forest, all the happiness are drained. Leaving the hollow and the sorrow seeping through the spine. The steps, cannot back down. Only to walk further into the beautiful rows of trees among with the bushes.

Stood in the center of the forest, a massive willow tree glowing in a radiant rays of green with hundreds of darkened pale blue fire balls floating around it. The fire balls are swirling and dancing in the air, surrounding before absorbing the bravery and determination dry. Leaving the fear, doubt and uncertainty behind.

Not that far from the magnificent willow tree, there's a riverside. A crystal clear water with those intoxicating gemstones underneath, sapphire, ruby, obsidian clearly seen from the surface. The calm flow of the river held a unique boat above it.
The boat, handmade crafted from the solid teak wood. In a perfect almond shape with a detailed carving of a lifetime journey.

The flow of the river slowly lead the carrying boat to the downstream, as the boat come into its destination the crystal clear river already absorbing the soul away leaving an empty boat swaying at the downstream.

-----