The Dragon

"Mommy, tell me about the Dragon.!"

Excited voice from a four years old girl surrounding from the living room to the kitchen where her mother's cleaning up their dishes after dinner.

Her bouncing steps wave her short dark brown curly locks dancing before she crashed her tiny body into her mother's back hips. Both of them laugh heartily.

"Come, let's move to your bed so we can start the story." Shush the mother.

She tucked in her little daughter in to her bed and then lay down beside her.

"Dragon, it's a strong, wise, brave, determined being. They are the guardian of this universe and it's every living being inside it. Dragons will not disturbing the chain of living for it's what makes this universe continue to existing. However, when there is something would going to harm this universe and it's nature, dragon are not giving forgiveness."

"Dragons are not tame, they are merciless yet kind. Dragons are also not wild, they are emotional yet wise. They will always watching us and keep us safe from anything that would harm our harmony."

"Have you ever met a dragon, mom.?" Said the little girl.

"Hmm.? Once there was, and once there was not." A teasing smile brimming on her mother's face when she drape​ over her little figure a blanket.

"Really.?! How they looked like.? Tell me.! Tell me.!" Excite the little girl.

"Let's save it for tomorrow. Now sleep."

"I love you mommy."

"And I love you like always, honey." Whisper her mother with a kiss on her chubby cheeks.

____________________________