Starbucks- Grayson

Your boyfriend Grayson was coming over for a movie night, your parents were out of town and of course you had to take advantage of the opportunity!

You layer sheets and blankets on the living room floor and piled on some pillows. You made the room really dark and placed a bowl of chips in the center.

"Fuck, I'm freezing!" You say to your self as you go upstairs to your room. You pull on a light pink hoodie and white fuzzy socks. As you pull on the second sock, you hear the door bell ring.

You ran down and opened the door. Grayson is there holding two Starbucks cups.

"Green Tea Creme Frappe?" You ask

"Yes ma'am, I decided to get myself a Vanilla Bean, ya know just to try it." He smiles.

"Thanks babe, you always know how to make my day." You smile pecking his cheek.

"So how long are your parents out of town?" He asks, closing the door sipping from his drink.

"Four more days. Four more days of freedom. Four more days of eating pizza. Four more days walking around in my underwear." You smile. You placed the pillows laying on the wall.

"Oh, well I would love to live those four days with you." He grinned

"Shut up!" You laugh.

You guys lay down as he starts going through your DVD's.

"Damn, I haven't seen The Avengers in a while, can we watch it?" He asked, opening the case.

"Of course, let me get some more Takis." You say as you get up to get another bag.

He inserts the DVD into the player and began to munch on some chips.

Many minutes later, it's now on scene where Loki stabbed Phil (Author's Note: Sorry if you haven't seen the movie, but really, who hasn't seen it.) And of course you stare Tom Hiddleston cause he's so fucking gorgeous. You bite at your lip, and Gray notices.

"Okay, calm down, Tom isn't that great." He says sipping from his melted Starbucks drink.

You dramatically turn your head towards him and raise an eyebrow.

"You, out of everyone that knows about my obsession for that man, shouldn't even say that." You say.

"Alright. But I have something that he doesn't."

"What?"

"You." He smiles.

"HAHAHAHA!!! Why do you have to be so girly?" You joke.

"Y/n you know I'm not girly." He said getting closer to you by crawling.

"Honestly, that Tom Hiddleston guy has nothing on me." He smirks, now inches away from your face.

" What makes you so sure?" You smirk as well.

"Cause I'm the only person that can make you feel so good." He says

He pecks your cheek, laying you down. He places your arms above your head, holding them with one hand. You both start to turn the kiss into a pretty heated make-out session. He slips his free hand into the waistband of your leggings, tugging on them. You raise your legs up, squirming in order to have him slip them off.  He stopped as your fuzzy socks prevented the leggings to come off.

"Cute." He said. You both chuckled as he let go of your hands and slid your socks off. You kept your arms in the position they were in. He reattached his lips against yours and began to slowly grind on you. You groan as he started to lift your hoodie and shirt. He slipped them off in one swift motion. He reaches back, grasping his Starbucks cup. He remove the straw and lid, then stares at the whip cream. With his index finger, he scooped a bit, then licking it off. You bite at your lip, fuck this guy can even make eating whip cream look sexy. You thought as you bit your lip. He smirked and scooped a little more whip cream on his finger. He traced your stomach, leaving the trail of whip cream. He did this for about a minute, ending the trail before your heat. His face was close to your stomach. He seductively stuck his tongue out, then slowly licking the whip cream off your stomach. You felt as if a small shock went through your entire body, so much so, that you had goosebumps. You let out a small moan, anticipating that he was getting closer to your heat. You feel his tongue going lower, reaching the hem of your panties. He came back to your face, and you notice he had a bit of whip cream by his lips. You reached up and licked it off. He kissed you again, tasting the whip cream. You sit up for a bit, pulling off his shirt, then quickly laid back down He went back down and started to tug at your panties with his teeth. He slid them off slowly, torturously.

"Tell me baby." He ordered huskily. Spreading your legs, and lowering right in front of your heat.

"Wh... Whaaa?" You say, you're so turned on, it was frustrating that he hasn't done anything yet.

"Tell me what you want." He said. His soft hair was tickling your thigh, his breath was hitting your heat. This was just not fun.

"Gray, please. You know damn well what I want."

He scooped up some more whip cream and traced wide circles around your hipbone.

"No, I don't." He said, suddenly licking the whip cream off your hipbone. This was already too much.

"Damn it, Grayson! Just fuck me!" You said, getting it over with.

"You should have said so, Y/n" he smiled, in front of your heat again. "This swollen for me?"

"Grayson, I'm gonna fucking stab you with the straw." You say.

You're startled when Grayson flicked his tongue, slowly, having you enjoy the feeling of his tongue. You let out an involuntary moan. Goose bumps invade your skin, you felt like every tissue of your body was lit on fire. You were in an amazing state of euphoria. As flicked his tongue, you felt his fingers slowly enter. It was a heavenly pleasure. Your knees began to buckle, your arms began to shake.

"Gray," you whimper. He kept going, softly pinching at the sensitive skin, instantly driving you crazy.

You gasp and bite at the back of your hand. You moan again, letting him know you were close to your high. He began rubbing your thigh, and your goosebumps grasped every fiber of his touch.

Your back arcs as you say, "Babe, I'm so close." You say. He smirks and continues. You felt like you were on a roller coaster. Going up and up and...

You climaxed, you open your eyes and you feel extremely fuzzy.

"Better?" He smirks.

"Not yet." You say as you sit up.

"What?" He was confused.

"Sit!" You point at the black leather couch.

"Damn, I guess" he said. Sitting down.

" I'm in control." You say crawling to his legs. You part his knees, then getting closer to him. You grabbed your drink and also removed the straw and lid. You scooped a bit of whip cream with your tongue and licked the creases of his abdomen. He sucked a breath sharply. You then pour a bit of your drink onto the core of his stomach.

"Damn, it's cold." He says, biting at his bottom lip.

You lick the substance off.You finish and your hands grab onto the buckle of his belt. You unblocked the belt and slid his jeans down, leaving his black Calvins on. The jeans pool at his ankles. You trace around the bulge slowly, using your index finger.

"C'mon y/n, please don't do this." He pleads. You ignore him and begin to palm him. Then lower your face, licking the bulge. He groans. You grasp the waistband and slowly slid them off. His member slowly getting harder. You grasp it, then slowly stroked it.

"Fuck." He moans, gripping the back of the couch.

Your pumps slowly sped up. Causing him an amazing pleasure.

"Fuck y/n." Grayson moaned.

His head leaned back.

"Baby, I'm so fucking close." He said. You slowed down. Making him moan more. You kept going, and he finally climaxed.

He lets out a huge breath.

"Damn baby, that was amazing." He said. You get a napkin and wipe your hand clean. "Now Tom is a dumbass." He chuckles, pulling his. Calvins and jeans on.

"Why?" You say pulling your panties and leggings on.

"Cause he doesn't have anyone to do what you did to me, to him." He said, laying on the blankets.

You roll your eyes and notice that your stomach is sticky from the whipped cream.

Grayson licks some of the drink from his abs off his finger.

"Mmm, this tastes good, I'll get this next time."
He jokes, you roll your eyes and slide your hoodie on.

Wow, what a movie night.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm a busy bee! Okay? Hope this was worth the wait, bye👋