Tattoos- Ethan

"So what are you planning to get?" Y/b/n says as you park the car. It was a sunny and really hot day.

"Well I want to get,'Queen.'With a crown on top of the 'Q'. Maybe on my wrist. What about you?" You unbuckle your seatbelt and grab your phone and wallet.

"Well. I want a flower on my hipbone" she says opening the door.

"A tramp stamp?" You joke. You guys walk to the tattoo shop.

"Shut the fuck up." She laughs

You open the door and go to the counter.

"Hey ladies, how are you today?" The guy asked. He was covered in tattoos neck down.

"Hi, we're good, we just want another tattoo." You smile.

"Alright, do you guys have what you guys want?"
He asked.

You both showed the new guy the pictures and he nodded.

"Okeydokey, who is your tattoo artist?" He asks writing the information down.

"Uhh, Jack." Y/b/n said.

"Jess." You answered.

"Oh shit, Jess moved to Colorado a month ago. We have some one in his place, you wanna try it out?" He offers.

"Sure, what's their name?" You ask.

"Ethan. He's pretty new, but his work is amazing." He smiles.

"Alright." You smile.

"Okay, go upstairs, and Ethan has his name on the door. And well there is a two for one discount on nipple piercings. You and a friend can get a nipple pierced." He says handing you a paper.

Y/b/n looks at you, hopefully convincing you to get the deal.

"No." You say as you walk up stairs.

They both give eachother an apologetic look, and you both leave. Jack's door is the first one you guys see. Y/b/n opens the door and hugs Jack.

"Hey, y/b/n, hey y/n!" He smiles, going to hug you.

"Hey Jack, do you know where Ethan's room is at?" You ask.

"Yeah, turn to the left, and it's down the hall to the right." He smiles.

"Alright, thanks so much." You smile. He closes the door.

You do as you were told and see "Ethan Dolan" on the door. You knock softly and he opens the door. He's wearing light blue swim trunks, a black tank top, a light blue SnapBack, and black dirty converse. He was hot.

"Ethan?" You ask.

"Yeah, hi. Come in." He says, you go in and close the door.

"My name is y/n." You say as you shake his hand.

"I guess you were expecting Jess huh?"he chuckles as he wipes the chair with a disinfectant wipe.

"Uhh, yeah. Sorta." You smile.

"Yeah. But I'll be taking his place. Take a seat. Let's get to know each other." Ethan said as he sat on his desk.

"So you're queen?" He jokes as he draws the tattoo on the paper.

"Yup, gotta let the hoes know!" You both laugh.