Football night-Grayson

"Let's go Lions, let's go!" You cheered.

You shivered as the cold November air hit your exposed legs. Fucking uniform, might as well have worn booty shorts. How do the other girls enjoy it? You thought pulling the tight skirt a little lower. You were also nervous, this game determined if the Lions made it to the playoffs. And the score was 24-20, 7 minutes left. Lions were loosing. This game means everything to Grayson and Ethan.

"Cmon baby! You got this!" You shout at Grayson, who most likely couldn't hear you, cause he was in the field. You shook your pom poms in excitement.

The time began to run again and the quarterback already had the football. As the tackling fiasco occurred, he flung it towards Grayson. Grayson clutched the ball and ran! He bucked it towards the end zone.

"RUN!! KEEP GOING!!" You shout.

He finally reached the end zone. Screaming and jumping in happiness! You couldn't believe it!

"That's my boyfriend!" You screamed pointing at Grayson! The cheer squad laughed and applauded. The guys tackled Grayson, slapping his helmet and butt. Ethan immediately ran behind him and picked him up. You laugh, smiling so much your cheeks began to hurt. You began to pack up as the guys finished the game up. Winning 29-24.
You place your duffle bag on the bench, saying goodbye to the cheer leaders. You wait on the cold bench, for the team to finish celebrating, Grayson takes his helmet off and you see his eye-black, smudged all over his cheeks. You both lock your eyes with each other, and ran. As soon as you were close enough, you jumped, wrapping your arms and legs around him. He pulled you close to his chest, and rested his head on your shoulder. Your feet touch the ground, still having your arms around his neck, and his arms around your waist. He kisses your cheek and looks at you, your foreheads touching.

"Good job, baby." You whispered. He smiles and looks up. "Uh oh." He grabs you by your waist and spins you to the other direction, having him stand at your original position. You were a bit confused when you felt extremely cold water hit your body, soaking your uniform. You both laugh and press lips.

"Woooo!" The team cheered. You both laugh again. He picks you up and spins you around. You felt like you were in those high school movies, all romantic but cliche, in a good way. He let's you do down and you began to shiver, he laughs and walks you to the bench where his duffle bag was under. He slid the strap over his shoulder, and you then slid your duffle bag strap onto your shoulder. He entangles his fingers with yours, and walked to the parking lot.

"So where are you celebrating?" You ask, walking around to find your car.

"Well, my parents and Cameron are taking Ethan out to dinner, I was hoping you could celebrate with me, ya know we can order some pizza, and just chill."

"I would love to, let me text my mom that I'm going to be at your place." You smile. You take your phone out and quickly send her the message.

"Alright, get in." You order Grayson.

"But I want to drive."

"Haha, no." You say sliding into the driver's seat. He rolls his eyes and sat on the passenger seat.

You laugh and drive towards Grayson's house. You guys arrive and walk to the door. Grayson unlocks and opens the door, turning the light on and walking towards his room. You close the door, and plopped your bag on the couch.