Alexis and Grayson

Hope you like it.

I walk out of the steamy bathroom and towards my bed. I examined the clothes I left on my bed as I applied some lotion to my clean body. Grayson and I were going to buy our outfits for a thanksgiving dinner with his family. I slip on my white t-shirt, light distressed jeans, and a pair of black booties. I start to work on my hair, straightening it then curling the ends. When I'm just about to start on my makeup, I hear a knock on my door. I sprint to the door and see Grayson through the peephole. I smile, shaking my head, opening the door.

"Hello." Grayson smiles. He wore a tan jacket, black shirt, dark jeans, and black and white high top vans.

"Babe, I thought you were gonna pick me up at 11:00." I say looking at the clock in my kitchen.
It read 10:23.

"Calm down, you're already ready, let's go!!" He said walking in and closing the door.

"I am NOT ready! I'm barley gonna start on my makeup. At least let me put some mascara." I whine.

"Fine... Gosh Alexis, just cause you're gorgeous." He smiles siting at the counter of the kitchen.

I quickly ran to the bedroom and quickly ran the brush under my eyelashes and grabbed my coat.

"Ready." I say sliding my coat through my arms. He smiles and walks to the door. "Fucking finally! It took you forever!" He jokes you look at the time 10:26. I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

"So do you have an idea of what you want?" I say getting into the car. He also slides in and entangles his cold hand with mine.

"Yeah, just a dress shirt and pants. You?" He pulls out of the drive way.

"Maybe a dress and some flats." I shrug.

"Cute," he smiles and brings my hand to his lips.

* * *

We walk into the mall and go straight to Express.

"Okay, I'll help you find something and then you'll help me." I say

"Alexis, when can I make the game plan?" He whines.

"When I say that you can! Now, let's get to it."

He shakes his head and starts looking for pants. I hate how quickly he can find an outfit. Oh well, more time for me. I walk towards the women section, and I see a dress that caught my eyes. (Picture your ideal dress)

"Oh. My. Gosh! It's gorgeous!" I smile, then quickly look for my size. After I found it, I quickly grabbed Grayson by his wrist and dragged him to the dressing room. He laughs as I found out I had to wait in line. Fuck. I impatiently wait until we receive our numbers and took us to our dressing rooms. I was very giddy and immediately slipped the dress on. I instantly fell in love. I jumped, danced, and spun around until I hit the side of my head with the hook of the dressing room. 

"Ow!" I said rubbing my head. I look at the mirror and think of Gray. I need to show him!

I open my door and looked out into the hall. I see no one at all, so I ran to the men's section of the dressing room. I see Gray's foot from the wide gap between the floor and door. I knock and he opens the door, I cram myself inside and show him.

"Alexis, what the fuck?" He said, I spun and he laughed. "Okay baby, you look cute, sexy even."he said smacking my butt.

I look towards him and barley notice that he's only wearing the dress pants he saw.

"Oh, well you look fucking fine, as well!" I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. One of his hands ascends to the center of my back, while the other travels down my bottom, squeezing it lightly. My hands travel down his back and down to the lining of his pants. I move my hands to the button of the pants and pull them down and breaking the kiss. He cups my face into his hands and kisses me once again. His lips traveled down my jawline, leaving a trail of kisses down to my neck. He sucks and nips at the skin. He slides the dress off my body and trails his lips down onto my chest.

"Gray-"

"Sh-sh-sh." he breaks the kisses. He smiled and hooks his fingers around my panties. "Let's get these off." he coos into my ear. I grin and and wiggled to get these panties off. He begins to kiss me once again. I reach to the hem of his boxers and pull them down as well.

"Hold up." he stops, reaching into his jean pocket. He takes out a small, square packet and quickly opens it.

"Oh, okay. Why was there a condom in your pocket?"

"This was supposed to be saved for later. Don't worry, I have another one saved for later." he smirks. I roll my eyes. He slides the condom on and began to kiss me. He squeezes my breast and I let an involuntary moan escape my lips. I let out a sigh, and he slid his member in me. I let out a gasp, but Grayson muffled the sound by sliding his tongue into my mouth. He wraps his arm around my waist and begins to pump in and out. I let out another moan. Fuck, he's totally gonna get us in trouble. I push that thought to the back of my mind and continue to take the pleasure. His hands are still caressing and squeezing parts of my body;  he's making the fire, at the pit of my stomach, grow bigger. Our bodies were sweaty, hot, just desperate for each other's pleasure and satisfaction. His arms were tensing,  his kisses were sloppier, his movements were a complete mess. He was close. He kept the intensifying combination when he hit my weak spot. I gasped into his mouth. He kept thrusting, hitting me there almost every single time. Loud moans, groans, and sloppy kisses had finally made me climax, Grayson climaxed a few moments afterwards.

"That... was the hottest sex I've had with you." I said, sliding my underwear and the dress I'm planning to buy, on.

"Well, you just gotta wait until we get home, or until I see you wearing that dress again." He smirks.

He finishes changing and we walk out of the fitting room out together.

"Aye, I thought I led you to the women's section." the employee said as he saw us walk out.

"You did, but I had to show my boyfriend this dress." I smile.

"Uh-huh, okay." He says. Grayson smiles and leaves the fitting rooms. I walk to the women's section of the fitting rooms, so I can get my clothes back on. In the distance, I hear:

"Remind me to dis-infect that room, again." the employee shouts.

My eyes widen, and shake my head smiling. Continuing to make the journey to my dressing room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this is now the end of this series. I know, *cries forever and yeah* I liked writing these stories, I mean not as much as you guys like reading them. 😅😳Thanks so much guys!! I loved reading your comments and shit like that. I'm just incredibly grateful. I mean you guys know how much I say thank you😆. And to end the series with 41k reads?! WHAAA?!! That's crazy!! and one more time.. THANK YOU!!! WOOOO!!! Okay , bye, good: night, day afternoon, lunch, bath idk. Bye cinnamon rolls!!😌☺️😂✌️️