Dreams are Coming True.

Wolfia's Pov.
"Max. Wake up" whispered Sharkboy.
"Dream Max" whispered Lavagirl.
"Open your eyes Max" I whisper-yelled.
"Eyes open and Dream"Lavagirl continued.
"Stay Dreaming" Sharkboy whisper-yelled.
"Wake Up!" We whisper-screamed. before we ran out of the room towards the kitchen and hide on the roof of the kitchen. We watched as Max walked in to the kitchen and closed the refrigerator door and saw the eaten cookies and half full glass of milk with a paw print and holes in the glass.
        "Sharkboy" he whispered picking up the cookie with a shark bite in it
        "Lavagirl " the charred bit of cookie he dropped it back on the plate from the heat.
        "Wolfia" the half empty glass of milk with my paw prints on it.
Sharkboy hung on the right side of the ceiling, Lavagirl on the left and me hanging from the center using my claws to keep me up, Max began to notice our presence so we disappeared within the blink of an eye.
*Time Skip*
By the time we came up to Max's school a wind storm had appeared which i knew for sure was gonna make our entrance even cooler. We busted through the window and land in the middle of Max's class.
        "Its them" a girl sitting the front of the class said as she peeked over her desk. The teacher looked over his desk, Lavagirl turned her head around to face him which resulted to him cowering behind he's desk and Lavagirl turned her head back around.
        "I'm looking for Max" I said with a growl rumbling in my throat. All the kids pointed to a desk in the back of the classroom. Lavagirl and I started walking towards it. she set papers on fire and my claws dragged across each desktop leaving claw marks in either the desk or the papers on the desk.
        "She's Wild" said Linus as he looked at one of the papers with claw marks in it. suddenly Sharkboy grabbed he paper and ripped it to shreds all upset like. 'whats his problem?'.
Lavagirl picked up the desk to reveal Max in a fetal position.
        "We need your help Max. Come with us" I told him. Max got up and followed us to the front of the class.
        "What do i have to do?" Max asked
        "Come with us to Planet Drool. We'll explain on the way" Lavagirl said
        "Were going to Planet Drool?" asked Max
Sharkboy and I started scratching a diagram of the solar system and Planet Drool on to the chalkboard using our claws.
        "Its my home planet, right outside your solar system" Lavagirl explained
        "You should know Max, You made it up" I said as I leaned up against the chalk board.
        "I-I cant go with you..." Max said looking back at his classmates.
        "What? Why not?"  I asked furiously 'we traveled all this way for him to say that he wont go? what the heck'
        "Because your not real. the three of you are just a dream and when i open my eyes you'll be gone" He shut his eyes tightly so we walked up behind just so we can have a little fun with him.
        "We're still here Max" I said scaring him.
        "If you want to stop the darkness from destroying our worlds. come with us." Sharkboy said.
        "you better go with them" the teacher had said.
        "okay. I'll go" said Max.
'now that is what i want to hear max'