Pool day

[jjs pov]
*time skip 7 days*
So today Andy and I are going to the pool. It's 11:00am and Andy still isn't awake. So I decided to straddle him and out my hand on his face and my thumbs on the corner of his mouth to annoy him. "Baby wake up" he moved his head. "Baby get up" he groaned "noo" "please" "why" he had that hot raspy voice "because I wanna go to the pool" "fine" he started to open his eyes. He put his hands on my thighs. "Babe get off" "but first...." "What?" "I want a kiss" "fine" so I leaned down and kissed him. I rolled off of him and I got up. (Ok so let's just say she is 15 now cause I really don't care about the birthdays) I walked over to the closet and Andy smacked my butt. "You're mean" "no I'm not" "whatever" so this is my swim suit.

 "You're mean" "no I'm not" "whatever" so this is my swim suit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And this is andys

So we got to the pool and I saw one of my best friends Claire

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So we got to the pool and I saw one of my best friends Claire. I walked up to her "Claire?" "JJ?!" "Hey oh my god you are so pretty!" "thank you so much so are you wow you matured a lot" she saw Andy and she gave him that look like "you're cute". "So is this your brother?" "Um no actually this is my boyfriend" she looked at me and whispered in my ear "he is hot" "thanks I know" I smiled and we walked away. Andy and I set our stuff down and we were walking down the steps into the pool and it was FREEZING. Andy went in perfectly fine. He looked at me "come on" "no it's cold" "it's fine" "no it's really not" he pulled me in. I started shivering. I clung to him because he was warm. He carried me until I got used to the water. Then we swam a bit. His hair looked so cute wet. I kissed him and I started swimming away from him and he swam after me. He caught up to me and grabbed me by the waist and wrapped his arms around me. I laughed and jumped on his back. He laughed. We went under water and when we came back up his hair was in his face. He moved it and smiled. I hugged him. When we were done we went home. I took a shower and so did Andy. This is my outfit.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and laid down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and laid down. My body relaxed. I just wanted to lay there forever. "Babe?" "What?" "You want food?" "Oh my lord yes" "come on" "I don't want to get up" he came over to my side of the bed and picked me up bridal style. And he put me in the car. I laid the seat back all the way and laid down. He grabbed my hand and we held hands. (Andys car is a black charger

) we got there and Andy pocked me until I got up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

) we got there and Andy pocked me until I got up. We ate at chilies. (Oh aaaaand Andy is in black veil brides now) we ate and left. We finally got home and I laid on the bed. I am exhausted. For some reason my whole body ached. Probably from swimming. I laid on my stomach and my  shirt was kinda half way up my back. I felt the bed dip. I felt Andy's cold hands on my back. He rubbed my back. It felt so good. I soon fell asleep. When I woke up Andy wasn't there. I got up and went down stairs there was a note.
Hey baby, I'm at the studio be back at 6 love you.
So I just laid on the couch and played on my phone until he came home.
~6:00 pm~
I heard the door open. It was Andy and he was stumbling everywhere. He started laughing. "H-hey b-baby" "hey Andy" "what's wrong?" "nothing it's just that your only 16.." "so what?!" "nothing" he came and sat on the couch. I was lying down on it. He hovered over me he smelt of Jack Daniels. And kissed me. But more like making out. His hand slowly moved to my thigh. I didn't know if I wanted to. "Andy stop I'm not ready" he didn't stop he started taking my pants off "ANDY STOP IM NOT READY" "whatever whore" he got up and went upstairs. I pulled my pants back up and I started crying. Why would he do that to me? I'm only 15. I'm not like regular girls who just give it out. Whatever, at least he didn't do it. I got a blanket and laid on the couch. I soon fell asleep. It was like 5:00am when I kinda started waking up. But I felt one hand under my leg and another on my back. I kinda opened my eyes and Andy was carrying me upstairs. He laid me on the bed and covered me up. He kissed my forehead and grabbed a suitcase and was about to walk out. "What are you doing?" "Leaving" "why?" "I'm not good for you my mom will be coming home today so" "no Andy don't leave me" "I need to" I started crying "no you can't leave me!" "I have to leave JJ I'm sorry" "Andy I can't live without you" "JJ I NEED TO LEAVE!" "NO NO NO NO!" he dropped his stuff and came over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry baby but I need to go" "please don't leave me Andy" he stopped hugging me. He handed me his batman blanket. "I want you to have this" "no you're not leaving me Andy" he didn't say anything. He just walked out. I dropped to my knees. Pouring my eyes out. "NOOOOOO" I grabbed the blanket. I ran downstairs he was about to walk out. "DONT YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR ANDREW" he turned around "go upstairs baby go to sleep" "so you're really leaving me?" "Yes" "I hate you" I ran upstairs. And slammed the bedroom door. I slid down it. Why would he leave me? Is it because I didn't want to have sex?was I not good enough?. I grabbed the blanket and laid on the floor. I soon cried myself to sleep.

/next morning/
[jjs POV]
I woke up on the floor. So it wasent a dream. I got up and showered and changed.

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I put curls in my hair. I put some makeup on and walked to Starbucks. When I walked in the smell of coffee beans hit me. I looked around and I saw Andy with another girl. I went and ordered my drink. They gave it to me and I looked at Andy and he looked at me I just shook my head. I started walking down the side walk until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Andy. "What do you want?" "look baby I'm sorry" "don't call me baby were over!" "w-what" "you left me so why should we be together and you're with that whore?!" I pointed to her. "She isn't my girlfriend you are" "no I'm not you left me Andy probably because I didn't want to have sex, I'm only 15 you can get pussy when you go on tour but you ain't getting mine" I started walking away "journey Johnson" I just kept walking. I felt someone grab me from behind I turned and smacked them. OMG it's Ronnie radke. "OMG I am so sorry" "it's ok I thought you were someone else" "oh it's ok" I looked at Andy he started laughing. "Really Andy wow fuck you" "you know Andy?" "Yea he is my ex we broke up like ten minutes ago because he left me without telling me why" "oh I'm really sorry" "oh no it's totally fine".