Again

[JJ] TRIGGER WARNING:self harm
I walked outside and grabbed my phone. I went on social media. First I went on snapchat and saw my friends story's and I posted a couple pictures. I heard the back door open and saw Andy walk out. I scooted down on the swinging bench. He walked over and slowly sat down next to me. I looked at him but he didn't move nor did he speak. I sighed and got up. I started walking away but then I felt someone grab my hand. I stopped and looked at Andy. I didn't want to to this but I pulled my hand away from his. I walked inside and put on my sneakers. I grabbed my wallet and my keys. I walked to my car and got in. I turned on the engine and I pulled out and drove off.

I drove to the mall. I parked and then my phone started ringing. It was Andy. I answered.

J-hello?
A-where are you?!
J-at the mall why?
A-just checking...
J-um oh?
A-bye
J-bye

I got out and locked up the car and walked in the double doors. I walked to Starbucks and got a drink and then I left. I then went to Andy's house. I parked and walked inside and smelt coffee. Bitter coffee. I shut the door and walked into the living room and it was just Andy. He looked focused up to the extent. I set my car keys down. "Hey Andy" no response "Andy?whats wrong?" No response. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Andy was crying. "Andy?why are you crying?" "You wouldn't care" "actually I would" he let out a sigh. "Um I-I'm moving" "what?!, why?" "Its complicated" "where are you moving to?" "That's confidential information" "what? You can't tell me?!" "I'm afraid not my love" I stood up "this is bullshit!" He just closed his eyes and squeezed his hands together. "You're not leaving" he slowly turned his head and looked at me. "What?" "You're not leaving" "I have to JJ" "so you're just gonna leave me here?!" "JJ I-" "no you don't get to speak...you're leaving me here just like you did when I was 14! I have nothing here for me anymore!" "I'm sorry..." "mhm right" I grabbed my car keys and I walked out and slammed the door. I ran to my car and jumped in. I sped home and went inside. I threw everything down and started crying. I punched the wall and watched the blood drip down my fist. "FUCK!" I yelled. I clutched my wrist in pain. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned my hand up. I looked in the mirror. I took a deep breath. "JJ what are you doing to yourself?" I wrapped my hand and walked out of the bathroom. There was a knock on the door. I slowly walked to it. I opened it slowly and it was Andy. I rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want?!" " JJ I'm sorry...I have to do this" "mhm when are the lies gonna stop? Just go, have fun with Juliet" I went to shut the door before it was pushed open. "I'm not leaving for her, I-I just have to" "IM TIRED OF THE LIES ANDY! IF YOURE HEAR TO SAY GOODBYE THEN SAY IT IM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOUR LIES!" "Goodbye JJ" I slammed the door. I slid down it and started crying. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet and grabbed my razor. I put the cold metal on my skin. I started cutting over and over again. I cut alittle deeper each time. I sliced my whole arm. I walked out and dropped to the floor. I started screaming and crying. Soon I drifted off to sleep hoping I wouldn't wake up.