Chapter 2

Braelyns POV

  Louis carried my big suitcase while I carried my softball bag which was bigger then my suitcase and more important to me. Louis kept looking back at me and smiling while we walked to his car. It was kinda, no it was super weird. It's like he is excited to have me.  

 That was weird to say. "He has me" that sounded like he owned me, which he most certainly did not. I only belong to my mom and she was no longer on this earth. I guess that means I belong to no one.

    Louis had a black sports car. I have no clue the model or year, In fact I could care less about cars. I know nothing about them and I plan to keep it that way. I do not need that useless information in my head. With that being said, I should not know that peanut butter can help detect alzheimers. Whoops.

   He popped the trunk placing my suitcase in the back of the trunk then, he carelessly threw  my softball bag in there. That's where he crossed the line.

  "Hey! Careful with that" I commanded not wanting anything to get damaged in my back.

   "What was that? I swear that weighed more then you."

  "My softball bag." I answered with an eye roll. "And I'm not that small." I added more quietly. I have always been self conscious about my looks. I am not the tallest or smallest girl my age, I am only 5'2 and wheigh about 120 pounds, but I was not fat I just had a lot of muscle from playing softball. I also hate getting complements. I always feel like I am getting lied to when someone complements me. Probably because I was. That is a story that I plan to keep to myself. That was the reason why I changed.

    "Well get in the car Brae." Wow. Someone was eager to go.

    We drove I'm silence for the next half hour. Well Louis tried to talk to me but my shyness was getting in the way. Yeah I am shy. Always has been always will. It was worse when I was younger. I used to get anxiety attacks when I was around a lot of people and had to start taking pills to help them. 

   I tucked my hair behind my left ear right when Louis was looking my way.

    "Woah your ears!" He pointed out. "Did they hurt?" He was talking about my piercings. I went a little overboard with the piercings in the summer.

    "Um not really, the scariest part was being at the tattoo place with the all the big tattooed guys and creepy pictures that hung on the walls." Yeah I admit. It was scary in that place. I believe that the tattoo guys are always horny because all their pictures are of half naked girls. It was destribing being in that place. I shuddered at the thought of being back there. 

   He broke out into a fit of laughter almost swerving into the other lane. I think it is safe to say that I do not trust his driving skills. He should stay In the UK while driving.

   I stared at Louis with confusion written all over my face. Did he think I was joking about it? Because I wasn't. 

 "So what you're saying is that getting large needles shoved through your ear wasn't scary but the fact that you were in a tattoo parlor scares you." I nodded my head confirming that what he said was true. I start to giggle realizing that my fear was stupid.

   "AND SHE SMILES!!!" Louis exclaimed. That only made me laugh even more.

 "I am not some emotionless girl." I stated still smiling.

  "I know it is just good not seeing you cry right now and looking depressed over what happened."  Ouch! That was too soon to be bringing it up like that. My smiling suddenly faded and I looked out the window of the car. "Shit Brae I didn't mean to say that." He tried apologizing but I kept looking out the window, not  acknowledging his apology.