good luck

hey hey hey!!! sooo i needed to update but i didn't find a chargerrr!!!! and i didn't pay my phone and yeah but i still didn't pay my phone but i did charge it and yeah but i can't call or text and soo yeah. happy readiiiiiing!!!!

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

open my eyes and saw my mum and five guys around me while i hold my teddybear immediately get up with my eyes wide open there was a icepack on my forehead and it fell onto my lap. i could feel the coldness but then covered with heat of embarrassment. "what happen " i said slowly waiting for a response. "you fainted obviously" "oh naaww" i said sarcasticly. "why you didn't told us that you past out or get sick easily." ryan said looking down why was he caring about me why where THEY caring about me. this was confusing so i just shook it of and they started getting up and leaving with all of them saying bye walking to the door. "well honey lunch is ready come down when you want " my mom said patting my lap leaving out the door and going down the stairs. i got my phone and went down the stairs to go eat lunch. after lunch i went outside to see if the guys were there. and they were but this time they were playing soccer. one of the guys glared at me and said while throwing the ball in the hoop "what you wanna play basketball?" "honestly im not in basketball." i said "good then you won't faint again" "what if i do in this heatness?" i said it was really hot outside almost even a hundred degrees. "ok just stop." chris said dropping the ball on the ground.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

hieee its been a long time and i know this is short but I'm in a party right now lool but I'm going to start doing it daily or ill try welll seee yaaaaaaa :)