loliloliloli

yeah long story short my sis took my phone deleted all of my apps my mom deleted the app and I download it again so yeaaaah you know what to do :)

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"stop what?" I was kinda scared I mean their taller stronger (Mabey not stronger but strong) and who knows their capable of" stop making us worried ok?" you could tell he has short temper so I better stop before he punches me.or.something" why are you even worried?" I ask with my hands on my hips" because you haven't even been here for one day and your already fainted in front of us" Kevin said who was next to him putting his arm on his shoulder" well you don't have to be overly protected plus its not like my mom even lets me play sports" I said putting my hands down from my hips" well that's a good thing" "yeah a good thing that is soooo brilliant" rolling my eyes.  they just keep on playing basket ball but when one of them scored the ball started to roll  to me and I caught it" can you give it back please?" Daniel said reaching out his hand for the ball. I was going to have some fun since they don't want to play with a young girl which don't care if she faints or not (me) "come and get it!" I said and took off faster than the wind! "ugh! really?!" Daniel said slouching" really really!" I stopped so they can catch up a little, until I saw my mom waving for me so I ran the other direction toward my house and when I past all the boys I waved at them and can hear all their sighs it was really funny. once I reached the house I threw the ball at the road and went inside. "Lucy can please unpack your stuff before night so you don't have to do it tomorrow after school okay?" my said with a gentle voice" gee thanks for reminding me bout school,but sure I'll go unpack my stuff" I said going up the stairs. once I was done unpacking it was time to go to bed I mean I don't have a bed time I just prefer to sleep early. I woke up at five on the dot I took a hour and a half shower what? I like long showers. well I don't dress up'nice' I guess you would say so I just threw on black jeans and a Elmo tee. I went down stairs while brushing my hair"hey mom" I said while going to the refrigerator looking for something to eat when I saw absolutely nothing! "uuuuhhh" I said pointing to the refrigerator and looking at my mom like seriously?! "Well we did just moved in yesterday well not really but we can go get something at a drive thru?" my face immediately change into a super duper happy face. we didn't eat since we got here. when I opened the door we both saw all the guys standing there" oh! uh we were about to knock" "why are you here?" I said and my mom whispered yell' Lucy!' I just rolled my eyes" we were going to invite y'all to breakfast with us" my eyes opened wide I want breakfast! I like breakfast! no! I love it! my tummy yelled inside of my head. "we loved to!" my mom said with a grin we all walked to the parked in front of the school it wasn't that far. we all eat pancakes with a few bacon it was delicious! "who made this?!?" " um I did" Chris said raising his hand a bit" wow! I'm impressed!" I said crossing my arms"  well I never met a man that could cook." I knew she was joking but it made me think about my dad how he would always fail at at cooking. but he died by a gun shot we never found out who where or why we just lived on my dad used to always say 'never look back just keep on going forward' and that is what I did and still do." oh it's time to go to school" Ryan said looking at his watch"if you want we can walk you to school" "sure, why not?" they put a smile on there faces and so did I. we all waved goodbye to my mom. I felt like if I was in a family that wasn't just mom and me but with about five other brothers I was happy but then quickly nervous once we got in front of the school and I wonder if these guys next to me are really going to be my friends.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Gallipoli I don't know what that mean o.o lol so see Yamaha!!!  o.o