154%

"You are indeed my favorite mistake."

"You're like sparklers to my heart."

all by: GreyExorcist003

*      *     *     *     *     *     *

A/N: Hello lovelies! Thank you so much for sending you six word story! 

I just want to let y'all know that I might not be able to post/update on weekdays because I have school. I can only update during weekdays or if I don't have school. But you can send your entry/entries and I'll post them on my free time. And I may not reply to your messages about posting your six word story. I want it to be a surprise so I'm not gonna message you about posting your entry :) Just check your notifs because I give dedication if I ever posted your entry.

And thank you guys so much because this book is still #1 on Poetry! Words aren't enough to express how thankful and happy I am right now. I never really thought nor imagined that this book could reach that far. Thank you so much, lovelies!

And if you're watching NBA, you probably knew that the Warriors lose. Huhu. I understand nothing about basketball but me and my friends supports the GSW. Well, it's an amazing game and the Cavs deserves to win. Anyways, I'm proud of both teams, I'm just a little update that the Warriors lose.  Curry's still my MVP.

Btw, if you're a Filipino, talk to me in Tagalog :) Nakaka-nosebleed kapag english haha.

Thank you so much for everything, lovelies! Always remember that you're amazing, lovely, wonderful and you are loved.

-Aestrophilia xx