Split(my oc)x(male)readerxmercy- problems.

( Now I know what your thinking, We don't care about your oc, get back to the normal heroes and not the fake ones. But My friend did it so I will too. And no matter what I will write what I want. Not to s-sound like a ass...But let me take a minute to describe her...So Split's real name is heather. Age is 23, Height is 5'4. Eyes lime green, Three freckles dot her cheeks. She is a drinker and always has boozes with her. Yes she is addicted,And she has a problem with it. u-um...she wears a hoodie that has an armband that Winston made me. It is still a prototype so it has a few wires hanging out. But when she pushes the button she sends a clone of her self running on way, But she goes invisible and either runs away or shoots you in the head. A-Anyways, U-um she wears a hoodie with fur on the hood and camo baggy jeans. Her weapon is a normal gun with stickers all over it, Only has 10 bullets, And she is a offensive player like Tracer and Genji. She is flat chested a bit and does not have that much of a but so no not all the guys are chasing after her. Her hair is wavy at the bottom and curly in the middle but at the top it is spiky. -shrugs- i guess thats all......u-um....e-enjoy....)

Slowly yawning you look over to the left at the body snuggled next to you, smiling slightly you pushed a stray lock of curly hair behind her ear. As Split snored lightly you stretched your arms up to the sky and groaned flinging the covers off of your body. Split's body shuffled slightly but still was resting peacefully. 

"great..." you mumbled scratching the back of your neck. Normally She was always up before you. 

Two reasons, To make you breakfast. And because you suck at being quite. 

Slowly you tiptoed to the door only to step on a rubber chicken, "KAWWWWWW" it squealed inflating once more making you hold your breath and turn to look at Split sitting up and looking at you.

"Some stealth" She mumbled rolling her eyes. You sighed and walked back over to the bed, "Morning." you mumbled kissing the top of her head.  She flinched a bit and stretched her arms to the roof, Letting them fall down she sighed," What time is it?" She asked looking at the rainbow shaped clock.

"Princess time" You mumbled making her giggle. "Its 10:07 dummy" she said flicking you. 

You sighed. Both of you knew the worst, That the romance was dying between you two. Looking over at her you sighed, "Heather" You mumbled making her look at you. 

" I know, Same damn day. same damn routine " She mumbled running a hand through her messy hair. 

You sighed, "Look we both know we need to leave. But we don't...its like we are killing ourselves slowly" You mumbled closing your eyes. Split nodded, "I know, (Y,n) look I love you dearly, But I think we rushed this" she said straddling your hips and laying on your chest. You placed your hand on her spine and sighed, "Look one last kiss. To cheer things up" you said with a small smile.

Split nodded and placed her lips on yours, they tasted like beer and sugar. Not a bad taste, But your going to have to kiss it goodbye. Literally. 

Pulling away slowly Split got up, "Well, see ya (y,n)" she said waving and walking out the door to her dorm. You ran your fingers through your hair and smiled, "Sure thing".

Minutes later you went downstairs to see Split, Mercy, Reinhardt, Tracer, And Lucio. "Hey guys" You greeted with a small wave. 

Tracer smiled, "Het, sorry about the whole break up thing" She said with her hands on her hips. 

You shrugged lightly and lightly punched Split's shoulder, "Its cool, were still good friends" You said. Split nodded and grabbed another beer, but it was taken by Reinhardt. 

Sitting down next to Mercy you watched as Split chased Reinhardt around for the beer into the other room, "Crazy" she mumbled sipping her coffee. You chuckled slightly and shook your head," that is an understatement." You said making her laugh a bit. 

Now everyone knows that you were the Team flirt. Women Adore you, And so do some guys. So lots of girls know to stay clear of your flirtation. 

But Mercy was different somehow. Even when dating Split you would be mesmerized by the German angel~ You caught yourself staring at her a few times and even once dreaming about her. Target set, Now go in for the kill~

Slowly you scooted closer to Mercy and smiled, "So Angel~ What are we eating for breakfast?" You asked with a smile. Mercy chuckled at your cuteness and pointed to the counter top, "Eggs and waffles" She said taking a bite out of a piece of waffle. 

Tracer walked into the other room to check up on Split and Reinhardt since she heard no more footsteps or giggling.

Lucio was about to finish his breakfast and looked up at you two, "So why don't we have bacon?" He asked making Mercy gulp just a tiny bit. Suddenly a huge shadow was covering Lucio, "Who said Bacon?" Roadhog asked holding his hook. Lucio sweat and stood up from the table, "I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" He shouted zipping to the bathroom scared for his life. Roadhog followed leaving you two alone at the table, "So Mercy, Want to go on a date?" You asked winking. 

Mercy smiled warmly and flushed pink, "I would love too" she said placing her fork down. You took the plate to the sink and rinsed it off, siting back down next to her you both just talked about life and stuff. 

Tracer came in the room with her hands on her hips again, "Wow you move on quick (y,n)" she said sitting down. 

Mercy held her hand to her lips chuckling and you blushed, "We are not dating! just g-going on a date..." You mumbled making Mercy smile more. Tracer giggled a bit too, "Don't worry. Heather moves on really quick" She said picking at her plate. 

You tilted your head to the side slightly,"What? She moved on?" You asked with a smile. 

Tracer nodded, "I went to go check on her and Reinhardt and found them snogging quite roughly" She said blushing and shaking her head. 

You and Mercy both laughed and teared up a bit, "All over a beer" Mercy said in between laughter. 

You nodded and kissed Mercy's cheek making her stop laughing and watch you get up, "Alright I need to get ready~ See you later~" You cooed walking to your dorm again making Mercy begging for more. 

Looking over you see Split pushed against a wall with Reinhardt kissing her neck. She looks over at you and holds out a thumbs up with a smirk. 

You holding back a laugh also show her a thumbs up and walked into your room closing the door, "Hm, Split X Reinhardt.....I ship it" You mumbled getting ready for a very important date with destiny.

(the end. I just wanted to add me in one of the stories and I hope you do not mind to all you Mercy x (male) readers out there. :3 Enjoy and remember! The world could always use more heroes!!!!)