CHAPTER 13 - We Toot

#AMUniversity13

***

Valeen's Point of View

Haaaaay.

I sighed many times as I rested my braso to the hallway. Magsisimula na ang class namin ni Je at class nila Richard but bessy Meng's nowhere to be found.

Nasan na imo day?

*Flashback*

Yesterday...

After hearing the conversation of the two girls, I fixed myself and stood up.

"Saan ka pupunta, Val?" Jerald stopped me.

"I'm going to tell bessy Meng about the chikas na nasagap ko" I answered eagerly.

Jerald sighed heavily.

"Do you think it's about time to let Nicomaine know about this matter?"

That question hit me.

Is it the right time?

I guess no.

I should be prepared and confident enough to reveal the pieces of information we heard.

*End of Flashback*

"Val..."

I looked to his direction. He's panting. Nakakaloka. Briefing na lang please? Hihi. Joki-joki lang.

"RJ...and...Nicomaine" He said between his breath.

Omygod.

"What happened sa kanila? Huhuhu. Nung nakaraan lang ang saya-saya pa nila. Huhuhu"

*poink*

"You hurt me. How dare you!" I said while pouting.

"Ang OA mo kasi eh" He said while making gulo of my hair. "Wala sila pareho sa room nila"

Nashock ako like a best actress in Cannes Film Festival. "You mean, even RJ is MIA?" I asked. (A/N: MIA = Missing In Action)

"Yep" He answered while holding his chin.

*ting with light bulb*

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked with a naughty smile on my face.

"Exactly" He said, smirking.

***

Someone's Point of View

"We'll go home two weeks from now"

I shifted my attention to the person who spoke.

Mrs. Mendoza.

"Why all of a sudden?" I asked as I removed the newspaper I've been reading in my face.

"My daughter. I think she's starting to get confused" She said, massaging her temples.

Daughter.

I smirked at the thought.

"Then go" I sipped a bit from my cup of brewed coffee. "Just don't forget the deal we talked about. I'll call you both if there are sudden changes of plan"