7

"Wow!" Toranosuke smiled and looked inside my house. "It's small and cute! I like it." He said. I groan and throw my stuff on the couch. "Don't go around and trash the place, I just got it cleaned up last weekend!" I warned. Toranosuke turned and looked at me, "Why would you clean it up on weekends?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow, "Because it's a normal thing to do. What do you want?"

"Nothing just want to make sure that you come home safe that's all." Toranosuke said and walked around the living room and I sighed and started going towards the kitchen. "I'm going to eat then study, I don't want to you just walk around and look at my place." I said and opened the fridge and pulled out instant rice, I then started up the microwave with it in it. I placed it four ninth seconds and walked back to the living room and didn't see Toranosuke. "Hm? Miyamura?" I called. I then walked around and went towards the bathroom wondering if he's there, which he wasn't. I then raised an eyebrow and then heard a drawer being open and I looked towards the noise and then panicked. Shoot! He's in my room!!!! I dashed towards my room and slammed open the crack door and screamed loudly, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?!?" Toranosuke turned and looked at me, "I was going through your underwear drawer, but I noticed this picture."

"Picture- WAIT! YOU WENT THROUGH MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER!?" I yelled and then kicked him in the back. "PERVERT GET OUT MY HOUSE!" I then was cut off by him showing me my own picture of what my family looked like in the past and I calmed down. "Why do you have that?" I asked and placed my leg down. "It caught my attention." Toranosuke said and then looked at me, "Mind if I ask, where is your parents?" My eyes drifted to the floor and then I reached up and snatched the picture out his hands, "Keep your nasty hands off my shit! Geez.. I don't want my stuff smell like your nasty liquids." I snap and then placed my picture back onto my desk top where my stuff rested. "I asked you a question." Toranosuke sighed and leaned back. "And I told you to not touch my shit! Now leave my room!" I yelled and pointed towards the exit, "Plus I don't want you spending the night, so leave now!"

"Wakibu... Why are you dodging my question?" Toranosuke asked and I stood there in silence. "I didn't-"

"You did." I bit my lip and looked away. I can't tell this perv why no adult is here, my mom is dead and my dad's a total man whore? Yea as if he'll understand all that shit! I thought. "Wakibu." Toranosuke spoke and I jumped and I shook my head, "You shouldn't be picking into my life! You aren't my dad!" He sighed and then grabbed my shoulders. "Is there something wrong?" He asked and I looked at him confused, "Huh? Are you really asking me if there's something wrong? Tsk... What do you want another chance to turn into my body and look at my underwear again?!" I yelled and he looked me in the eye. It looked like he would drain all my lies right out of me and I closed my eyes, "My mom died when I was little alright? And my dad ran away and left me to live by myself Kay? Now can you leave me alone?" He stared down at me still and I tensed up a little. To be honest I felt a light sting in my chest as I said the truth. "Is that it?"

"...." I was silent and then slapped Toranosuke's hands away and stamped out my room. "Come on, pervert you're going home!" I yelled and he came out and scratched his head, "To be completely honest, I called my parents and said I was spending the night at a friends." He said and showed me his cell phone. My eyes widened and I pointed my finger towards him, "YOU CANT JUST INVITE YOURSELF OVER!!!" I yelled, "ITS TRANSPASSING AND MOSTLY I TOLD YOU NO-"

"You really want me to leave? Have you been lonely without anyone here to make sure you're alright?" Toranosuke asked and I looked at him confused, "What are you saying?" I asked and he smiled, "I'll spend the night with you- No, I'll love with you!"

"EEEEHHHHHH!?!?" I grabbed my face and screamed then I started wailing my arms around, "You're such an idiot! You can't live with me!!" I yelled and Toranosuke grabbed my arms and looked me in the eyes at me, "I know this is sudden, but you need all the help you need to get. I want to see your personality sparkle, I want to see you smile." I blush and then felt my heart beat speed up. "Miyamura..." I murmured and then looked away, "Don't act like you care all of the sudden, I know you want to stay so you can see me bathe and see my underwear." I said with my nose up. Toranosuke was silent and then laughed, "Yep. I want to take a peak at your childish panties as well!" He winked and I thumped a fist into his gut. "You pervert!" I snarled and he rubbed the injury and smiled. "Well I gotta tell my parents that something came up then."

"You better! I don't want you here again!" I threatened and Toranosuke neared my face, "Don't be so sure, Wakibu." I blushed and then pushed him out the door, "Go home you dweeb!" I yelled and he looked down at me. "Night, Wakibu." He said and then walked off with his hands in his pockets. I then held my heart sighed, "Night Miyamura... You pervert." I whisper and then close my door. I then stretched and looked around at my house and then saw a picture of mom. I frown and then the thought of me confessing everything, but truly everything. Mom's dream and what I want to be for her sake. I didn't want to tell him, why would he care anyway? He was just a pervert. I sigh and then go to my room and went to bed.