5

The final bell of school rang and I got up from my seat. And just as expected girls and boys from other classes gathered up at the door. "Well see you, Wakibu chan." Toranosuke smiled and then stepped out. I watched as the others walked with him and I sighed, I swear to God, if he thinks we are friends he's so wrong! "Wakibu chan! You wanna hang out at my place!" A boy asked and I glared at him, "No." I said and started packing my stuff in my bag. "B-But-"

"I said No! Plus I have a club that I missed and I need to get there!" I said and started walking out the class. I then pulled the sheet of paper with the club's name on it and room number. It's near the student council huh? I then placed the paper away and started walking down it. I would have been there before and met everyone if it wasn't for that pervert! That son of a bitch is going to pay! I then had a memory of when he took a drink of my soda and then patted my head. I blushed and shook my head around. Nono! I can't think about that right now, the only reason I need a club is so great collages can take me in! So this is gonna be an easy ball in the park. Plus it's the supernatural his bad can it be? I smiled and then saw a sign right above a door. "Supernatural club? Wait! Is this?!" I took out my paper and then gasped, "It is!?" I then put it away and took a deep breath on, Alright. Just go in and tell them your name and then go on about the activities.

I opened the sliding door and nearly threw up. There was Ryuu, Urara, and most of all that pervert Toranosuke Miyamura. My muscles tensed up and I stayed in a frozen pose. Wh-What is this!?! Why are they in here!? Why- "Hello Wakibu chan!" Toranosuke waved while smiling. I then quick walked to him and pulled his tie down so he can go to my height, "What's the big idea!? Did you follow me here or did you read the papers that the teacher assigned me!?" I yelled. Urara then stood from her chair. "Sorry Wakibu chan, Miyamura kun actually came in here before." She bowed. I let go of his tie and grasped my bag in frustration. I can't be in the same club as him! He's in my class and now my club! I gotta get out of here! "Sorry, this is the wrong club. I'll be on my-"

"It says right here that you joined, so this is the right class." Ryuu said while looking at a paper that I has no idea on. I ran over and snatched it from him, no doubt it clearly stated my name and my ID picture. Son of a- "I'm so happy you came today! The others ran out to get some supplies for our club!" She said and smiled. I was surprised that she actually smiled. "Y-Yea..." That's when I felt an arm wrap around my neck and pull me into a warm body. "This is great! That's means fate has made plans for us!" Toranosuke said and I backed my elbow into his abdomen. "Shut up! We aren't a couple! Get that into your dumb ass brain, pervert!" I screamed. I heard Ryuu sigh and I looked at him, "You two do act like an old marry couple."

"GAH! No! No we don't!" I yelled and started slamming my bag on the table. "Everyone calm down, the others will here you!" Urara said and waved her hands in defense. "Others?" I asked and she pointed towards the student council room. "Oh yea.."

"But we are kinda in the student council though, Shiraishi." Ryuu mentioned and she gasped. "Oh yea.. Sorry." She bowed and I smiled. "No need to." I said and she smiled back. "You're so cute!" Toranosuke whispered in my ear which made me flinch and punch him in the cheek. "Shut up!" I shouted. That's when I saw Urara talk to Ryuu and I gave a confused look towards them, and before I knew it they kissed as if they were lovers. My cheeks burned and my eyes widened, "WHA!!" I yelped and they looked at me. "This is what we usually do, Wakibu chan." Ryuu said with Urara in his body. "Y-You people..." I whispered as I shook my head. "I wonder if we can do it as well, don't you agree- PLA!" I placed my hand over Toranosuke's face. "We are not doing that again." I said. "I'll tell you this, it's not bad after a few times. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!" Urara with Ryuu inside her body said. "Yamada kun!" Ryuu yelled and he looked at her, "What?"

"Wait... So I can still have the power? Why didn't you tell me this Shiraishi chan?" I said and she slash he looked down. "I didn't want you to freak is all." I sighed and crossed my arms, "But I ain't kissin no one understa- MPH!?!" I was cut off when Toranosuke kissed me. I started fighting against him and he held my arms down, that's when I felt something weird and before I knew it I was in his body. "UUGH DAMMIT!!" I scream inside Toranosuke's body. "Woa! You guys are just as good!" Urara said with a surprised expression. I glared at her. "I hate this pervert! Mostly I hate being inside a boy's body!" I yelled. Ryuu laughed, "That means you two were made for eachother than, like us." He said and mentioned towards Urara who blushed and looked away. "Yea right!"

"But what if someone else kisses me then?" I asked and Ryuu looked at me, "Then you'll switch into their body." I sighed and went to the floor. "I hate this! Why do I have to have this dumb ass power!?!" I yelled and Urara barged in as well,"I have it too you know! Let's just switch back, all of us." I then walked up to Toranosuke who was in my body and grabbed him slash her by the fancy second year bow and smashed my lips onto his. After a few minutes we all were back in our regular bodies. "Why do we have it, Ryuu? This body switch power?" I asked and he shrugged. "I have more than that, but I think yours will come soon."

"Great." I said and flung my arms in the air. "Oh Yamada kun, do you think the others are back yet? Did they text or call by any chance?" Urara asked and he looked at her, I swore it looked like they can get married and have a great life. That's when the door opened revealing a girl who had short brown hair, she stared at me and then at Ryuu. "Who's this, Yamada kun?" She asked and he bolted up and coughed, "Her name is Wakibu Sakura, she's going to be in the club." She stared at me and then smiled and clapped her hands, "Great great! We needed new colleges for our supernatural!" She said and then ran up to me and grabbed my hands and started forcefully moving them up and down. "I'm Ito Miyabi! Nice to meet you, Wakibu chan!" I nodded and then slipped my hands out her grip. "Nice to meet you too... You the club pres?"

"Mm hm! Matter of fact I own it!" Miyabi winked and I swore I heard Toranosuke sigh, "Don't go all out on her." He said and she glared at him, "Shut your trap! Anyway, you got your paperwork filled out and stuff?" She asked and I nodded and handed her the paper. Miyabi took it and examined it. "Seems to me like you have a be home environment... Don't worry we'll treat you like family!" She smiled and patted my shoulder. "I'll just send this to the council office and we'll seek to our studies." She said and left the room. "Hey Wakibu chan." Urara spoke and I looked at her confused, "You mine as well tell Ito chan your current situation. We told her about me and Yamada kun, you mine as well tell her about you and Miyamura kun." I blinked a few times. "No!"

"We have to or she'll see us kissing and think we're dating." Toranosuke said and crossed his arms, "It's hard enough to let people see us." I groaned and scratched at my head. "OKAAAY! Whatever! I'll explain it to her tomorrow alright!?" Everyone smiled and then Toranosuke then stood from his chair and grabbed my arm. "I would like to try and kiss you again if that's alright-" I cut him off with a punch in the stomach, "SHUT UP PERVERT!"

"Seems like to me you two are just made for eachother." Ryuu said and then opened a bag of chips and ate them. "Matter of fact, I think fate has brought them together." Urara smiled.