"First Boyfriend"

"Marco" i said.

"What?" He replied.

"Uh can we talk?" I asked him while smiling.

"Oaokay." He answered.

*Going to the Cafeteria"

"So what is it about?" He asked.

"About yesterday. I accept the deal, that if I catched you and your friends you're gonna court me." I replied.

"Okay. Deal starts tomorrow and the deal will end the next day." He replied.

"Ok" I said.

"Ly" I called her.
"Why? What do you need?" She asked.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Tommy knew that I have a crush on him and he said that he will never like me back." She replied.

"Oh Ly! I'm sorry. It's okay. Everything will be alright. Just get away from Tommy and don't talk to him first. Give each other time. Okay?" I replied.

"Okay. Thanks for the advice Jess." She said.

"You're always welcome Ly! Smile. Have a great day ahead! Byee! I need to go. See ya later!" I said.

"Okay. I also need to go. Same to you Jess! See you later!" She said.

*Going to the classroom*

......

*Lunch time!*

"Jess" Ly called me.

"Come-on?" I said.

"Yaa" she replied.

"By the way, I accepted Marco's deal. Do you think it's good for me?" I replied.

"Jess! Why did you accept it? Do you know that your mom might know it?! I'm gonna let you do it but be careful. Your parents might know about it. They'll get mad." She replied.

"Thanks for the advice Ly! Do you really think I shall continue?" I replied.

"Follow your heart Jess!" She said.

"Okay. Thank you again." I replied.

*Next day*

"Jess! The deal is off. Uhm I mean the deal is off because I'll just court you." Marco said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Okay Sweetie! See ya later sweetiee!"He replied.

*He walked out*

"What? Sweetie?! Eeww!" I said.

So. Marco always gives me flowers everyday.

*The next week"

I already said YES to Marco! 💞