Moving Time..

Peter was Laying on top of Wade as they kissed each other very Heatedly. Wade's Hands Slides to Peter's Ass Groping it Slowly Pulling down the Tight Pants. Peter had bit Wade's Lower Lip This caused Wade to Smirked as he turned The Tables.

Peter was on his back and wade was On top pinning Peters hands above his head and leaned down Slowly Brushing his lips against Peter's." Wade Come on ? Can't We Just kiss without having to Sex..." Wade Stood up and ran his hand through his hair before turning around.

Peter had Stood up and walked in front of him and Smiled. Wade has Slowly Moved his hands down to his Waist Slowly rubbing it up and down, Peter had Wrapped his arms around Wade's Neck Standing on his Tip Toe he leaned in meeting Wade half way and kissed him deeply.

Wade had Wrapped his whole arms around Peter Picking him up gently so peter didn't have to stand on his tip toe. Peter had leaned in to much causing wade to Fall on the Couch Both laughing while looking at on another, Peter had place his hands in his before leaning down to kiss his lips.

....

Next Morning Peter woke up to the Smell of Eggs, Bacon,Sausage and Of course Pancake He had walked into the kitchen wrapping his arms around the Shirtless man kissing his back." Morning.." Peter said After Yawing Pulling on Wade's Boxers. " Why did you have to wake up so early ?." Peter had asked. Wade had Swiftly Turned around and Picked Peter up making Peter wrap his Legs around." You gotten Really comfortable with me haven't you ?." Peter nodded his head this caused Wade to Capture Peter's Lips into a Short Passionate kiss." Today i am taking you out on a Date not far just the Mall." Wade had said to Peter as he Slowly put him down. Peter's Face Lit up like a Christmas tree as he Smiled at Wade wrapping his arms around Wade's Left arm.

....

" Do you Like this One ?." Peter said Currently in a Clothing store that he been dying to go in. Wade was Leaning against a Wall biting his lower lip." Make them Nice Rounded Ass Pop Can't wait to take them off one of this Nights." Wade said Smirking. Peter's Cheeked Turned Red as he went back inside the Changing room and Added the Clothes he was wearing in the basket with 5 Other outfit he had picked out.

" Who knew Spider man had a fashion Taste.." Wade said Leaning down kissing his cheek softly. Peter Glared at him Cutely and Showed him the ankle bracelet." As long as i have this on i am Peter Parker." Peter said Pushing The Heavy Cart of Stuff through the Store, Wade soon took over and pushing it like it was nothing.

Peter was blushing while walking around the Store it felt like they were newly Married Couple.

After Paying and Shoving everything in this Nice Car Wade had, They got in and Drove off out of the Parking lot. Wade had Drove past the Apartment Complex and Peter was so confused to where they were going. wade smiled at Him and kissed his hand rubbing his thumb on it, this put a smile on peter's face and caused him to blush.

Not a Long drive out the City wade pulled up to a pretty fancy home which got me staring." What is this ?." Peter asked wade Wade smiled at me getting out the car and stretched his arms out wide." Our new Home.." Wade said Coming over to peter wrapping his arms around him kissing his neck gently. Peter let out a moan as wade Chuckled picking Peter up Bridle Style and walked into the brand new home.

Moving Time..

...

A/N: Was it a boring Chapter ? Let me know and give suggestions for the Next Chapters or something

Love you Bunnies~~!!!