My One and Only...

Purple : Tonights Gonna Be Fun.

White : Calm Yourself Purple, You're acting like a Sexual Animal.

Purple : I am White its been awhile Since i Saw Wade Rip into Peter like no Tomorrow.

Red : CAN YOU IDIOTS STOP TALKING.

Pink : Just Happy that Wade will be having a Romantic Evening with His One and Only.

Wade woke Up in the middle of the Night Frustrated and Annoyed by the Commotion in his head. He couldn't fall asleep and not even Staring at his Beloved Face While he Slept made him sleepy.

So Wade decided to Get an Early start On His Romantic Planing Getting Everything in Order.

....

Not To Long After Wade Left Peter got a Call From Lucas Waking him up. " Hello Lucas ?.." Peter Said on the Phone Worriedly as he Sat up. " Its Lucas mother.." She Said With a Low Yawn. " Peter Umm Lucas has Asked if he could Stay one more night, But i told him i need to Check with Wade Before i say anything..." She Said while she Scratched her head. Peter went looking around the House For Wade till he found a note By Wade saying he left Early to do some Planning. " He Can Stay One more Night Wade isn't here and I don't know when he'll be back..." She Sighed before Thanking Peter Hanging up the Phone.

Peter Made The bed and Went to take a Shower and get Ready for the Day Just as he was about Walking into the Bedroom again he was Stopped by Wade Pulling him into his warm Embrace. " Good Morning my Beautiful Boyfriend.." Peter Only Chuckled as wade Turned him around Placing a Small Kiss on his cheek.

" Lucas's Mother Called And Lucas asked if he could Stay one more night and i allowed it I know it wasn't my Place to But You we're here. " Wade looked at Peter with a Blank Expression Blink Repeatedly Peter Smiled Awkwardly at Wade. Wade let out a Deep Breath. " Babe You're Okay, You're allowed to Make Decision for Lucas he Looks Up to You and Respects all You're Decisions. The Kid Practically Loves You and i Trust You. " Wade Said Pulling Peter into a Tight Hug again Kissing his Forehead Slightly, Peter Blushed Slightly before Pressing his Forehead to Wades Chest as Wade Run his hand Tenderly through Peters Hair.

" So Why Was You Up so Early today? I missed You.." Peter Sat on the Couch Drink his Cup of Coffee While Wade Rest his Head on Peter Thigh Run a Finger along his Leg. " I went in Search for something to have it made into something..." Wade Was Playing with something in his Pocket While Still Running a Finger along Peter's Legs. Peter Ran his Hands Into Wades Hair Gently Smiling Tho Confused About Wades Answers.

....

The Day Continued On Casually Like it Does normally, Peter Does House Work While Wade Follows him around the House.

Peter Makes Lunch For the Both of them
They Both Enjoy it Outside On the Balcony Talking about Random Little Things While Wade Flirts Even Getting a Quick Little Fuck Out of Peter. ( Purple : Score !!! )

The Evening Continues With Them in the Living Room Enjoying Popcorn and a Movie. " Peter i am Crazy about You.." Wade Said Out of the Blue He Said Looking Up at Peter with a Passionate Gaze. " W Wade i am Crazy About You too.." Peter Said Blushing Like Made before Leaning Down kissing his Lips. " You're Body, You're Voice, You're Lips..." Wade kiss Peter One last Time before Pulling away Gently Caressing Peters Cheeks Before Pulling Out The Little Gift For Peter. " Before You Say anything i am not Proposing Again Or anything, But this is a Promise Ring..." Peter Chuckled Softly Before He Took The Ring Placing it on his Finger Placing a Kiss on Wades Lips.

" Love You Wade..." Peter Said In Between Kisses Over and Over Again.