You're The Reason....

[ Wade Flash Black....]

" Once again the Teenager Known as Spider man has saved the Lives of millions..." The News Continues Wade turned off the Tv before looking out his Window his eyes landing on the Boy himself panting heavily.

Wade watched as the Boy starts stripping off his suit Wade's Cheeks turning abit Pinkish Watching the boy. The Boy Pulled off his masked as Wade's Eyes widened trying to take in the beauty of the Boy.The boy sneaked in from one of the windows and wade watched him on the monitors fleeing the Building.

....

From That day on Wade had came to that same window to watch the Boy known as Spider man. Slowly Wade had grown Obsessive and slowly his million dollar company started falling and he started Failing all his classes till he actually Dropped Out.

....

Wade still sticking rich decided to Start Learning Different types of Fighting Styles and had a special suit build having the Color red in it to match Spider man.

The Day Came and Wade had planned his Grand debut at the Spider Man Festival and There Wade went head to head with Spider man, but Spider man had a horrible defeat and from there on started the Love hate relationship between them.

wade on the other hand never hated him but was madly in love with the boy he had been staring at from a far for Months.

....

[ Present Day...]

" And That's when i wanted you all to myself and make you fall for me. " Caressing Peters Cheeks. " So i kidnapped you.." Wade had Peter pinned to the wall as he slowly kissed Peter on the lip a kiss soon turning into a heated kiss.

" Wow..." Peter managed to say as he pulled away from wade smiling him Ear to Ear Practically Speechless on what to say. " i didn't go mad because of boredom, No i grew madly in love and your the reason..." Wade said picking Peter in his arms causing Peter to turn completely red. Wade had placed a small kiss on his cheek slowly rubbing his hands down his back.