Chapter 9

There is so much happening in this story but trust me that's just the beginning !❤️❤️vote ! Comment ! Plz.

Haileys POV
I'm scared , what will my parents do when I come home ? They will beat the holy crap out of me ! . Grayson eyes were on me the entire car ride , I felt
So uncomfortable yet so safe . It was weird feeling .

Grayson's car parks in the driveway of his house since we're neighbors and our houses are kinda close to each other . I can feel myself start to sweat .

" we're here " Grayson says as he opens the car door and gets out . I stay in my seat because I'm
Scared of going of going to my house .

Grayson notices that I have remained in my place and he gives me a confused face .

" umm aren't you going to get out ?" He asks and I can't seem to have the power to reply to him .

I'm only 16 and all this stuff is happening to me! Why me ! .
I'm innocent , What did I ever do to get this stupid messed up life .

I look at Grayson and our eyes meet .
Grayson gets back in the car and closes his door .

" what's wrong ?" He asks as he reaches for my hand but i pull my hand away from him .

" it's alright , I won't hurt you I promise " he says as he reaches for my hand for a second time but I flinch and pull away again.

" why Sh-should I believe you " I ask him as I can feel tears forming in my eyes from the horrible memories of him beating me up .

I can't hold it anymore and I burst into tears and bury my face into my hands .

" why ! " I yell as I soak my shirt with tears .

" listen I know what I did was bad and I regret it ! I don't want to be that person anymore ! Please , don't be scared ..... I -I like you Hailey , I like you a lot actually " he mumbles the last part and I look at him with wide eyes filled with shock .

Grayson likes me ! Shjejsjskjejekendnd
MY BULLY LIKES ME !!!

" what?" I ask him in a shocked tone .

" listen ! I like you Hailey ! OKAY ! I like you al lot HAILEY CLARIE PARKER ! THERE YOU HAPPY ?" He yells as I just sit there with dry tears on my face in shock and fear .

" gray-Grayson , why do you hurt me ? If you really like me then why do you hurt me " I ask him angrily

" because I'm stupid and I'm always trying to fit in the popular group , I'm sorry Hailey ! I promise I'll never hurt you again" he says back to me as I just sit there confused and angry .

" I'm sorry to " I say back and look into his eyes , he draws a confused look on his face.

" why are you sorry ?" He asks and looks into my eyes .

" I sorry that you had to like a stupid loser like me , that gets bullied " I say .

" you're not stupid and you're definitely not a loser ... You're just an innocent little girl " he says back and I can feel our faces get closer .....

Grayson POV
I just admitted my feeling for Hailey , she is so beautiful and I've had enough of bullying her and treating her badly .......ill stop .... Or at least try to stop .

I leans and I can see we doing the same thing .

Never did I ever imagine me and Hailey actually kissing .

" BRO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!??" Ethan yells banging on the hood of my at as he walks to my window .

Oh shit .....

So this was chapter 9 ..... The drama is just beginning... Don't forget to vote ! Love y'all !! ❤️❤️😍😍😍😘😘😘

Btw , I was listening to " innocent " , " holy ground " and " i know places " ( all by t-swift cause she's queen) while writing !