Cat Hair

I just saw my cat jump in place out of the corner of my eye. She had to have lifted off the ground a good three inches.

She's with my black cat, entering my mom's room. So, I decide to mess with them and keep making sudden movements to see them jump or pause as if being caught with their paws in the catnip. It's amusing to no end.

I jerk again while my gray cat sniffs my feet, causing her to jump backwards. It was kind of impressive. Now that I leave them alone,they decide it's time to go after one another. They return less than a minute later, deciding they like my mom's room too much, or, more accurately, her bed.

I feel as though the only reason they bugged me so much to open the door to the bedroom is so they could get to that king sized bed. But,really, who can blame them? Sure, they might just be hanging out under the bed right now, but they'll soon be taking cat naps on that bed. That huge bed with tons of pillows on it that I have no idea why my mom needs so many of them.

The downside I'm really getting to is the cat hair on the bed. My gray cat sheds a ton. My black cat doesn't because she has a bit of a grooming problem. And by problem, I mean the problem we were suppose to have solved by now with the medicine we'd given her. However,she's gone back to throwing up. The day of the Fall Out Boy concert she threw up twice in the same five minutes. I heard her barfing, at first just thinking it was someone knocking on the door. (Don't ask how, but my cat's noises are just that strange.) Which just effectively ruined my good mood since I had to go clean up her mess before my friend got there to go to the concert. Not to mention I wasn't even dressed yet and I hadn't eaten dinner either. But, I digress.... Back to the cat hair- it's just annoying.

- In loving memory of Annabeth, my black cat whom died this past winter.