Chapter 7: Revenge

Monday, September 19th

I walked down the halls of school I heard whispers and giggles around me. "Were they laughing at me?" I asked myself. Just then Kim walked up to me. "Hey Kim" I greeted her.

"Hi" she answered back.

"Do you know what they're talking about" I asked her looking about the busy hallway.

"Yeah...haven't you heard?" Kim exclaimed surprised pulling out her phone. She showed me a video of our lunchroom everything looked normal but then, Jack walked in and right up to Riley and Jessie. I saw a verbal fight go down and then, all of the sudden, Jack dumped a large cup of purple liquid over the top of Jessie's head.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed shocked at Jacks act.

"Why did he do that?" I asked her obliviously.

"Isn't it obvious?! FOR YOU!" she yelled.

"For me?! Why?" I inquired.

"Because of what happened at the dance." She told me. As soon as I heard this, I rushed to find Jack. Jack was walking to class when I found him.

"JACK" I called out. He turned around to face me. I ran up to him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. And I put my hands in his long, thick hair.

"What was that for?" he asked me smiling.

"Jessie...in the lunchroom..." I said grinning.

"Oh... that" he said.

"By the way why did Jessie kiss me at the dance? And who's Brandon?" he asked me.

"Just some dude in my gym class. I went up to him to talk to him about Jessie, but out of nowhere he kissed me. I pushed him off but it was too late. I guess Jessie saw us." I told Jack.

"Oh. Why didn't you tell Jessie that?" Jack asked.

"I would have but I didn't know that she knew. I figured why hurt her? I guess she didn't think the same thing." I said sadly.

"I guess so" Jack agreed. A few months later, Riley and I became close again. But Jessie and I did not and she recruited an entire army of mean girls. When I noticed this group being formed, I knew that I was in for a load of trouble!

THE END