Chapter 2

Chapter2:

Amani POV:

"What is it going to take to find some decent parking around here!" says my frustrated brother. We have been looking for a parking spot for the past half an hour, because it is a Sunday there are many families, parents and teenagers at the store buying groceries for the week ahead full of what is filled with school, work and most likely partying for the college students.

"Jo there are like two spaces left at the back of the parking lot, if you had parked there like I had said to thirty minutes ago, we wouldn't be stuck looking for a spot. Now would we?" I reply giving out a loud sigh, as I too begin to grow frustrated from driving around the parking lot.

"Um, excuse you. You know I can't park this beauty of car at the back. Who knows what type of freaks will try and steal it. And I am not taking any risks. Besides if you really want to park in the back of the parking lot, then bring your own car next time. But until then, I don't care how long it takes I refuse to park at the back capeesh?" rants Jo slowing the car and stopping to give way to an old lady walking by; towards the grocery store.

"Yeah, well you were the one that insisted that we take your car instead of mine so don't blame this on me now." I reply back getting annoyed. Jo didn't reply and instead carried on driving through the endless parking lot looking for a space to park. As we turned left, I saw an empty parking space near a black Honda civic.

"Jo look there is a-."

"Already on it." Was all Jo replied before speeding a bit to get closer to the sparking space. Finally, I thought relaxing back into the car seat. As we got closer to the spot I saw a black car speeding towards ours.

"STOP!" I yell at Jo my heart beginning to pump frantically. Jo quickly stops the car, but it was too late the black car came crashing into ours; crushing my side of the door. My heart was beating like crazy.

*BEEP* BEEP* *BEEEEEEEEP*

Is all I hear as I quickly try to catch my breath and calm my beating heart. I look out of my window and see a black sport like looking car jammed into my side of the door.

"DID THIS ASSHAT JUST CRASH INTO MY CAR!" Jo screams from his side turning of the car and pulling out the keys.

"JOSEPH!" I yell trying to calm him down before he gets out of the car and makes a huge fight in front of the already gathering crowd that just keeps getting bigger and bigger, some already recording the scene. Honestly why can't some people just mind their own business. Like seriously have they never seen a car crash before and why isn't anyone calling an ambulance, what if one of us or the person in the other car was injured or dying. God people these days.

"Aman are you okay? Are you hurt? Is something broken?" Jo throws questions at me one after the other. Looking at me, for what I'm guessing is A: blood or B: a broken bone.

"Jo, I'm fine it didn't harm me, and no nothing is broken I think." I say reassuring him whilst also trying to fix my head scarf.

Jo nods his head at me and takes a deep breath "OKAY! THIS ASS WHOLE IS ABOUT TO PAY!" Jo shouts getting out of the car and going towards the car that crashed into ours. Oh god this cannot get anymore embarrassing I think to myself as I see a guy getting out of the other car. Already knowing where this is headed, I quickly go to the driver's seat and get out of the car through that door since my one is jammed by the black sports car. As soon as I get out I hear yelling between the stranger and Jo.

"YOU DOUCHE BAG! DID YOU NOT SEE MY CAR!" Jo yells at the stranger, who I must say is at least two heads taller than Jo, causing Jo in having to look up at this face. The stranger is just standing there his back to me so I don't hear his reply. I walk quickly towards Jo side and without facing the stranger; I try to calm Jo down before his starts a fight that he will so obviously lose to the stranger who is a male and twice Jo's size.