Psychotic.

I sat on my small bed and continued to stare at the wall in front of me, my eyes trailing down to a slight faded drop of dry blood that can catch the eye because of how white the wall was. My face paled when I heard a faint voice calling someone's name I can't differ.

Do you remember?.

A faint voice called out in my brain making me slightly grab and hold the white blankets underneath me as my heartbeat quickened while my eyes wandered around.

Do you remember when you grab a hold of that man's ankle while he screams the name of his lover and you aggressively pulled him out of that alley way and stabbed the life out of that pure innocent man?.

"The fuck? he isn't innocent stop" I replied as I continue to grip at the blanket at my sides.

Do you remember how amazing it is to carve something? especially skin.

"I said stop dumbass, what the fuck!" I yelled at no one particularly as I fist the blankets.

Remember when you did that because you were so furious he was your fiance and you realized he had an affair with your best friend?

"Yeah, until I killed the both of them because someone in my goddamn brain is telling me too! Find someone else to mess around!" I spat as I rolled my eyes at the masculine voice began laughing in my mind.

Oh honey, I'm not leaving.

I heard another laugh but this time much louder that I felt like it was already filling up the small room, I winced when it came closer as I held my head at my side and yelled a "STOP!"

When a knock was heard through the door, the laughed ended and I was finally in peace.

"Hey, Alyssa? You okay?" A familiar voice filled the room as I widened my eyes and began to stutter.

"Oh shit. Well, uh y-yeah I am! Why?" I lied, raising my head a little bit just to fully hear his voice.

"Dinner is ready, go in the cafeteria as always" He lowered his voice at the end of his sentence as I let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah, Okay. I'll be there"

+++

"I don't even get why you're here. Like you're probably the only normal person I've spoken to" The guy, or for what I know, Harry spoke beside me.

"Except I get voices" I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, But you're still by far one of the most least psychotic person I know" He defended, I gave him a slight smile and shook my head.

If only you knew.

I sat down as I started doing my business and not minding the other people in this goddamn asylum, I looked down my table as I felt someone's gaze and hesitating before looking up and seeing who was fucking looking at me.

It was Harry.

That bitch ass long haired repunzel who worked here for at least four years now.

Bitch let me mind my fucking business, excuse you.

I gave him a look as he suddenly widened his eyes and shook his head before looking away feeling embarrassed, making me let out a small laugh.

Then something happened I regretted I didn't do.

A worker was about to pass by with a tray of dirty dishes when she tripped into thin air and a utensil fell down, a knife perhaps.

My body automatically stood up and helped her, but unfortunately, my mind went for the knife that lied down on the marble floor.