Bonus Chapter: Silent killer.

What happened last night was a blur to me, I don't even know why I did it. After I did that moment,  I immediately went to fiorella to let her check my hand. I don't want harry to know it was me, I don't want him to; but he'll find it anyway sooner or later.

I closed the door behind me, using my other hand since the other one was in a bandage right now. I turned around to be bumped by a familiar man causing me to take a few steps backwards to see his face.

"Alyssa, how are you?? What happened to your wrist?" Harry politely said, furrowing his eyebrows together as he took my hands which I pulled away from him.

"I'm fine, my hand is fine" I assured him, making him shook his head and grabbed my arm.

"You are not okay, is something wrong?" Harry blabbered, rolling my eyes at him.

"I just happened to have a psychotic break last night, broke a damn mirror and stuff" I nervously lied, smiling at him.

"Then why didn't I heard the emergency bell ring?" He challenged, taking a step closer to me as I took a step back.

"I'm sure they forgot to push the button, I don't want you to know about it" I lied, again. Taking a step back as he took forward.

He shook his head, letting out a 'bitch-you-be-lying' look as he pushed me against the wall and looked at me, our faces only inches away.

"I believed you, I think I'm just paranoid and such. Someone had been doing creepy shit in my room, I wanna know who it is" he whispered to my face, looking down at me.

I nodded my head slowly, looking down the ground.

"I just wish that stranger would give me an another clue"

I snapped my gaze at him, causing him to smirk. Harry leaned in as he put his both hands on the wall at the side of my head eventually caging me, his lips brushing against mine before suddenly pulling away when cecelia called him.

"Mr. Styles! There has been a psychotic break again!" Cecelia called out for him from across the room, giving the both of us knowing looks as she immediately turned around and walked away.

Goddammit Cecelia why you gotta play me like that.

Harry turned his head at me but he was not looking at me, before his gaze flickered to mine making my breathing stopped.

Goddammit harry why you gotta play me like that.

"I gotta go, see you later." He spoke before pushing himself back up and walking away like nothing ever happened.

+++

Harry was the first thing that came into my mind the next day, how he's already suspiciously finding who that person was. I, in fact, was not surprised. I know he's clever and would straight up find who the person was, I just don't want him to know that the person whose blood that was dripping from the mirror and to the sink was the person he's been locking eyes with.

"He did that? Wow fucking goals right there" Fiorella unbelievably said, looking impressed when I had told her what happened yesterday.

"I'm sure he always does that, seducing people and such. I bet he's been doing that to you guys too" I said, referring to the four of them huddled up in front of me.

Adriana gave me a 'what the fuck' look, "listen, harry doesn't just go out and get chicks. He typically focuses more on his job here than relationships. You are lucky you even got the chance with him."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "so...he hasn't been in a relationship before?"

Dipti replied, "for what I know, he did have a relationship before but that only lasted for five months..it was no biggy."