Bonus Chapter: Pumpkin.

Everything seems...quiet.

I poke my head out of my door, looking at both sides of the hallways as I pulled my head back in and shut the door close.

Too quiet.

"What do you think is happening?" I asked, rubbing the side of my arm as I sat cross legged on the bed.

I don't know, you tell me.

"God, Mary why can't you just help me for once?" I groaned, falling down on the bed as I stared at the ceiling.

Bitch how the fuck am I supposed to know when I'm inside your goddamn head, woman.

"Ugh, I feel abhorrent" I complained, putting my arms on my face to cover my eyes.

What.

"I said I feel abhorrent" I repeated.

Hoe don't make me bathe myself in a dictionary.

I let out a small laugh, getting out of the bed as I opened the door from my room.

What are you doing?

"I'm finding harry, what do you think I'm doing?" I replied, wrapping my arms around me as I started to bring my feet towards the last floor.

Who?

I stopped, my forehead creasing.

"I'm..finding harry.." I spoke slowly, my heartbeat quickening.

Who's harry?

Then all of a sudden, my heart stopped.

Nah hoe I'm still alive lmao

I turned around as quickly as I could, startled by Mary's answer as I touched my bottom lip.

"What?" I breathed out in disbelief, blinking my eyes as I try to let everything sink in.

All this time, the voices in my head has been telling the truth to me but I just do not accept what they're saying. All this time, the boy whom I wholeheartedly loved and thought that I spend my crazy moments with was real. I thought he was real.

Maybe I'm just delusional, maybe I'm not.

Who will I believe?

+++

The whole day, I was quiet like how the morning started.

Quiet.

And the day after that, and after that, and after that. I became that taciturn woman who sits at the end of the cafeteria with other people staring at me with fear written in their eyes.

Everything I thought, was not what I thought would be.

I believe what everyone's saying now, about how dipti doesn't even know who that guy I'm looking for the whole day. Even fiorella thinks I'm becoming more fucking crazy than before. Adriana, though, has been familiar with a guy named harry, but, its not that kind of harry I'm looking for.

"Is this the harry you're looking for?" Adriana sweetly asked, bringing me an old man that seems to be a patient in this asylum but I haven't seen him like ever.