Bonus Chapter: Maybe it's not you.

"I told you the hundredth time, Alyssa. There's no monopoly hanging around here!" He yelled.

"But, I want to play at least once!" I replied, putting my arms in the air.

"Well I'm sorry, love. I guess there won't be games tonight" he teased, wiggling his eyebrows at me as he leaned.

My lips curling down into a pout as I looked at him with a sad face, flattering my eyelashes at him.

He imitated me, curling down those pink lips into a pout as his stormy green eyes melted with mine.

Oh fuck, how gorgeous looking they are makes me wanna rip them off and replace them with mine.

Fuck.

We stared at each other for quite a moment, both of us sat across from the bed. He started leaning in, placing his knuckles down the bed to support himself as his gaze fell down to my lips.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit bitch bye I'm ded

Before i knew it, His red lips collided with mine, tilting his head to the side to further deepen the kiss. His arms immediately grab me by the waist and pulled me into his lap, letting me run my fingers through his hair as he slips his tongue in.

My legs were spread out to the sides of his waist, my chest staying contact with his as he held me tight against him as if he never wanted me to let go.

He let's out a soft grunt when I grip his hair lightly, escaping a moan as his hands went down from my back and to the curve of my bottom.

A little tease bitch I am, pulled away from the kiss and opened my eyes to see him still with eyes closed as his lips moved slowly, finding my lips as I chuckled.

"Holy shit- that was amazing" he exclaimed as he stared at me when I stood up.

"Nah bitch I suck" I joked, giving him a smile as I look down at him.

Dick.

"You are fucking amazing" he complimented, making me cringe.

"Damn nobody tells me that, like ever. But thanks even if its not true" I laughed, shaking my head repeatedly as he gave me a frown.

"Ms. Sanchez-"

"And I'm leaving" I cut him off, bringing my feet in front of me and started walking out the room, hearing his laugh as I closed the door.

Dear, you are ridiculously whipped.

+++

I picked on the food carelessly, smiling down at it.

"Well, someone had a good day today" Dipti spoke, sitting across the table from mine as I look up.

"Oh, not really- I mean yeah sure" I replied, cackling.

"Holy shit" she blurted out, eyes widen as she slammed her palms on the table.

"What? Why?" I immediately said in concerned, putting down my fork as I gave her a look.

"You're fucking glowing, Alyssa." She answered, her eyes falling down on my face as I look away from her.

"So what?"

"So, you are fucking in love bitch!" She exclaimed, leaning towards me as I look at her with huge eyes.

"Wha- no! I don't believe in that shit" I denied, shaking my head at her as I laughed. "Maybe I just look happy today that's why."

"Why? Is it because you're thinking of harry?" She suddenly asked, catching me off guard.