Bonus Chapter: Baked vomit and poop.

I've decided to put some bonus chapters since I feel like we all deserve some past memories they two have. Enjoy, loves. :)

It was interesting to be in this enormous hospital where some people are different than others, these were the "crazy" ones that don't fit the society.

I feel grateful for all the workers and nurses who had to feel the same dreading emotion everyday, they were willing to help those people who thinks they don't need help but in reality, they do.

I, in fact, was stuck into a hospital wherein every night there would be a psychotic break, where they serve such horrible taste dishes that I wondered if they even know what food is.

Maybe they even thought about clothes, how they would expect us to be ripping our own shirts and so they just left us with a dirty white dress shirt. For me, it was comfortable not being able to squeeze myself into those jeans that people wore today.

The hospital was not the cleanliness I must admit, they didn't care what it would look like. And during those nights when I would go deeper at three AM I would frequently think, maybe they thought us the same.

I've been here for seven months, I don't even know how I could survive in this place.

I walked down the halls, rubbing my hands together for some warmth as a cold wind slapped me right in the face.

What the fuck was that?

"Shh" I quieted her down, making sure not to said it out loud.

Don't fucking shh me, Alyssa.

"Shh" I repeated but more harshly, making her scoff.

I just appeared and now I want to leave.

"Aisha, please. Try not to be loud" I murmured, looking shyly at the nurses and workers whose giving me side glances.

Make me-

When I entered the medical room, the voice stopped. I don't even know why, but it stopped.

My eyes immediately stopped at a man, who was checking the patients that were sick. He has long curly hair, above his shoulders making him look older, it was obviously his hair that made him look older since his face is as cute as a button.

He was rushing back and forth, grabbing a wet towel on a bowl with hot water as he placed it on the top of someone's forehead.

She must have a temporary fever.

I turn my head and found the familiar girl with glasses, checking someone's pulse as she talks to the other nurse who was also a girl, Fiorella and Cecelia.

Fiorella caught my eye as she looks at me, making a frown before saying something to Cecelia.

"Give him a blood test, okay?" She said to Cece as she gave her a nod as an answer before disappearing.