Chapter 10

Justin's pov:///

I woke up at 7:30 knowing we have to go to the fighting room at 8. I looked at selena and she was sound asleep. I got up and got changed into one of my fighting outfits on. ((i didnt know what else to say lol idk carry on)) I went to go wake up selena so she can get ready.

Justin: sel wake up

I said as i shook her

Selena: ugh whyy!

Justin: we have to go! I let u sleep for an extra 10 minutes now lets move.

She got up and went to go change in her cloths. She came out all done and it was 7:53. Great.

Justin: lets go

Selena: coming!

We left for the fighting room and everyone was already there. Right now demi and ariana were in the ring and they were well... Fighting eachother.. Thats what we do in the "fighting room" I was noticing that ariana was pretty good.

Selena's pov://

We were all in the fighting room and i noticed that ariana was beating demi! I mean this girl is good! Im getting kinda jealous because she's good at everything! Plus shes pretty! If shes this good then how did nick catch her? Yet again nick was really good. I saw everyone stareing at ariana once she won againest demi.. Everyone was clapping then ariana helped demi up.

Mr. Rico: ok who's next?

Selena: my turn

I got up in the ring and stared at ariana

Ariana: selena right?

She put her hand our for me to shake it and i took it

Selena: yes, goodluck

Ariana: you too

Mr. Rico: ok.. 3..2..1.. fight

Ariana thru a punch at my face but i ducked and punched her in the stomach. She moved back and came to me with full force trying to kick me in my side but i grabbed her foot before she could make impact and i turned her body around. I heard demi say wow in the back. I smiled to ariana. Then she did this flip in the air and kicked me in the nose. I saw blood going everywhere. I tried to get up but then i blacked out.

10 minutes later i started to wake up. I was still laying in the ring. I saw justin hovering over me asking me if i was ok. The blood was all gone and ariana was sitting next to me holding my hand. I pulled my hand away and moved justin so i can get up. I crossed my arms.

Justin: sel are u ok?

Selena: im perfectly fine!

I snapped at him

Justin: sorry for asking

He back up and got out of the ring. Ugh. He left me, Mr. Rico and ariana in the ring

Ariana: im so sorry selena! I didnt meant to kick u that hard!

Selena: its ok because everyone else still thinks you're perfect..

With that i walked out and went straight to my room and got changed. Justins mad at me, ariana is still # 1 and im alone... Yup life is greatt.

*2 hours later*

I sat on the couch watching tv. Justin didnt even go after me like he would usually do. I shouldnt have snapped at him.. Im gonna go talk to him.

I went to the fighting room and nobody was there.. So i went to the lunch room to find justin sitting next to ariana and ryan while demi was next to ryan. Why the fuck is ariana getting closer to my boyfriend? They were all laughing and when I walked towards them they went silent