Chapter 20

Selena's pov://

I woke up and the light was shineing in my eyes. I looked over at justin and he was already up looking at the cieling.

Selena: morning babe

Justin: morning sel

He didnt make eye contact. Whats up with him?

Selena: is everything alright?

Now he looked at me.

Justin: so much has changed since we first started dating, so much has happened. Injuries, new friends

Selena: i found out i had a sister

Justin: we found out our ex's were killers...

Selena: but no matter what happens i still love you..

He smiled really widely

Selena: what?

Justin: i gotta take a shower

Selena: and you want me to "help you"

Justin: yes please

We got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Justin: its nothing you havent seen before.

Selena: i know! i gotta go get a plastic bag for your hand!

I got the bag and came back to justin trying to take his pants off with one hand.

I chucked and went to go help him. Once he was undressed i undressed myself.

He smirked.

Selena: nothing you havent seen before

We got in the shower and made sure the water was warm enough. Justin came close to my ear.

Justin: *whispers* wash me

Chills ran down my back. I grabbed the lofa and put soap on it and rubbed it all over justin's strong body. He was just standing there while i washed him.. i washed his area and he slightly moaned. I smirked to myself. I was done and washed his hair. I looked him in the eyes.

Selena: i just love your eyes..

I wrapped my arms around his neck and attached our lips. We were both wet.. it was perfect. Like that one perfect kiss in the rain. But the shower. My fingers got tangled in his hair while his hand, not in a cast, roamed around my back. The kiss got heated.. we were closer. I opened my mouth slighty and justin brushed his tongue across the top of my lip. Our tongues met.. it was magical. We finally pulled back and just looked at eachother.

Justin: you're my princess..

Selena: you're my prince..

He kissed my head. I turned the water off and got our towels. I helped justin dry off and put some pants on. I dryed off and put on some comfy cloths.

Justin: thanks for the help baby

Selena: aw anything for my trooper

I smiled at him. We sat on the couch. I cuddled up close to him.

Justin: why cant this come off noww!

Selena: cuz ur fucking douche bag, skank ass, slutty slore, bitchy ex girlfriend had to throw a knife in your hand...

Justin: rightt

We watched movies, talked and shared kisses. I loved just hanging with justin. Not working. Not just having sex. Not with other people. Just us. Having fun with eachother.

***********************************

I hate myself for making this the shortest chapter i ever wrote. Im sorryyy! I feel so bad!! im tired and have no ideas! Help! I need ideas for the next chapter! Thanks for the reads! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE BABES😍💜💋