Chapter 30

Selena's pov://

What the hell happened... Wait i cant open my eyes! And why cant i move my hands or legs... Where the hell am i?!?!I heard the door open and close and footsteps come closer to me and i heard a familiar voice near me.

Justin: i cant believe this happened...

Wait what happened!?!

Justin: i should have listened to you when you told me to slow down..

I REMEMBER!! He was angry and driving to fast and i dont know what happened after that..

Justin: thanks to me i have a cast on my arm and you're in a coma for who knows how long..

IM IN A COMA?! OH MY GOD FOR HOW LONG?!

I heard someone else come in

Justin: oh hey doc

Doctor: hi justin..

Justin: any results?

Doctor: well it seems like she wont be in a coma for too long but maybe a month or less..

Justin: shit...

Doctor: i know.. but you need your rest so when you're done here please go to your room and rest up..

Justin: alright thank you

I heard the door close

Justin: baby i promise everything will be just fine when all this is over...

If i could speak i wouldnt know what to say...

Justin: this is all my fault!

I wanted to cry but i couldnt

Justin: i love you so so so so much baby... i miss you already and its only been one night... how am i gonna go one month without you.. *sigh*

I felt even more weak then i already was because i wanted to comfort him and say everythings fine but I CANT!

Justin: i love you..

I felt lips on my head and then his footsteps went away and the door closed...

Justin's pov://

This is ALL my fault! Selena's in a coma! I have a cast! all cuz i was pissed off at my jackass father who deserves to roat in prison! i cant sleep... not just cuz i have a cast but im not with selena.. uhghh i cant believe any of this...

************************************

I knowww its shortt!

4 comments for the next one

thanks so much for 7.5k😊