Specials part 1

Once everyone was done eating breakfast it was time for specials. "Time for specials!" Said Ms.wales. Alana noticed something was wrong with Natalee and Roberto. "Umm.... Natalee what wrong?" Asked Alana. ".......huh? Oh n-nothing...."said Natalee. "Ok....I'm going to see Roberto real quick."said Alana. Natalee ignores her. Alana's walks to Roberto. "Hey Roberto is there something wrong?"asked Alana."Why are you asking me?" Said Roberto. Alana roles her eyes and walks into class. "Ok class today we will be playing basketball in team of four!" Said Ms.freeburg. "Ok so we already have our group!"said Stephanie. "Hey Natalee come join our group!" Yelled Roberto. Natalee starts to blush. "Umm..." Said Natalee. Roberto grabs Natalee's hand and smiles." Don't you want to join my group?"asked Roberto."o-ok I'll join your group!" Said Natalee happily. Alana stared at Natalee but she looked away cause she understands she likes him."what about Natalee?" Asked Stephanie and jazmin. *sighs* "Natalee is joining Roberto's group..."Alana said sadly. *ms.freeburg blows whistle* "start to play!"yelled ms.freeburg. *roberto goes behind her then Natalee backs up and blushes* "R-Roberto what are you doing?"asked Natalee nervously. "What? Can't be behind you?"Said Roberto romantically.*hugs Natalee then Bryan see's Roberto and Natalee and gets jealous*