Chapter 2: INOICHI

Please take heart the story is still creating it self thanks for your views votes and comment yet to come <\}]] >|÷÷™™©¢¥€] ®~^¡\÷;÷<;} <

Ossien was so worried about the news he got about the disappearing children so he went and did some research and investigation, having found out that this is not the first time this has happened, it has been happening through out the century, groups of children are disappearing in the kingdom, at last he found a clue, a massive kidnapping of children happened centuries ago by an ancient order which the children were never found, looking at the name of the order his body starts to tremble in fear his chest hardened his heart started beating fast.

In fear of what he has seen and what is to come he immediately filed an emergency sit down with the Imperial Council, in other to calm down he decided to go pick up his children from school may be that will calm him down,

Ossien told his guards to pass through a pathway beside the Academy and go to the main gate of the Academy, half way through the pathway, they saw Ren and another boy that looks like Kaito from behind been bullied by two older boys just as they were about to park the car, one of the boys tried to punch Ren but Kaito stood up and was punched in his stead.

The guards wanted to go out of the car, but were stopped by Ossian he wanted to see what will happen. Kaito stood up pointing at the boys with his bleeding lips and a half smirk on his face.

"Do you boys think you are strong bullying those younger than you, you are weak, you will never better than any of us, no matter how many punches you give me I will always stand up, I can do this all day long" Kaito said.

One of the boys shook his head and said "OK, let me see how many punches you will take before you fall again"

As he raised his head he saw two broad and muscular men approaching with black jackets and black trousers with a Golden strap that made the jacket fit and had a katana sheathed at the side that had the crest of the Ohikwo Family on it, he started sweating he rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand and roughly grabbed his friend and they ran away leaving Kaito and the rest there.
"Are you OK my prince" one of the guards says as he puts his hand on Kaito shoulder.
"Yes" as he looked over to Ren "Brothers forever, together till the end" Kaito looks at him with a wide grin on his face, he slapped his hand a little and says as he ran away "My father will be waiting for me see you tomorrow or later" Kaito turned around and waves at his friend as he entered the car.
The ride to Ethan high was long, silent and awkward. Kaito knew that he was about to get scolded by his father so he stayed quiet and stared down at his hands.

Just as ossien wants to start talking to his son, his phone started to ring, kaito sighed in happiness he was saved by the all. As ossien picked the call a transparent screen appeared in front of him and there was, Fareya in the screen.

"Father no need to come and pick me, I am on my way home already" she said.
Before he could reply she cut the call, Ossien and Fareya were one close but since Ossien didn't accept Fareya dating one of the Dorian boys, she and her father became very distant. Ossien sighed and shook his head in anger and told the driver to turn back and head to the palace instead.

At the palace the tension was instantly visible, kaita and fareya avoided there father, they went from place to place inside the palace since it was so huge just to stop the maids from finding them and calling them for dinner that night.

"So hea I didn't any of your children today when we are having dinner? What have you done?" Eva asked as Ossien as he walked into their room, her looks at her she was lying in their master size bed wearing nothing but a long silk gown that covered her body from head to toe the chandelier hanging mid-air in the room made her body to look shiny, he just shook hs head in awe of her beauty that seem so everlasting.