Is she fired ?

~Faith's pov~

I sat at the table with Hope, she was happy and talking with our uncle's while I just at there swinging my legs back and forth. "Faith?" I looked up and Niall said "what happened with the babysitter last night?" I looked at the table and said "she doesn't like me," "how do you know?" he questioned, "she tried to poison me."

They nodded and Liam said "Hope told us," I sighed and said "then why'd you ask?" he looked at me and said "we wanted it to come from you to make sure it was true." I slowly nodded and whispered "is she fired?" Louis sighed and said "we have to find a new babysitter first before we can fire her because we have alot of things to do and you're both too young to leave in the house alone." I looked down and said "oh."

~Niall's pov~

Faith was doing well on talking, she's hasn't talked much but still more than before but now she just went back to quiet. We knew we needed a new babysitter but we had to find one first before we fire Eve, so the girls are sadly stuck with her until we get a new one.

Hope looked at me and said "how are you guys going to find a new one?" I looked at her and said "the same way that we found Eve," she nodded and said "oh okay, you're going to put flyers up again." I nodded and then saw Faith walking away from the table, I looked at her and said "love, where are you going?" "to my room" she mumbled. I sighed but we allowed her, we never knew what was on her mind, but we kinda knew that she felt a little left out. She didn't have a close relationship with any of us since she always keeps to herself. Hope looked at us and said "can you guys try to find a babysitter quickly cause I don't want Eve hurting Faith," I nodded and said "I know love, we're going to try our best to find a new babysitter quickly."