HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND ARIANNA

Harry walked past this girl named Arianna. She gave him her number. Harry asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes. They went on dates. They said I love you to one another and they went to six flags. Arianna has turquoise eyes and brown hair.

~Harry's POV

I woke up this morning hungry so I went downstairs and made myself an omlete I dicided to call Arianna.

H-morning beautiful

A-morning

H-wanna go shopping

A-OMG! YEAH

H-OK see u later love you

A-love you too

-----------------££££££££££££££££££££££££--------------------

Arianna POV

I hung up after and took a shower washed my hair with my strawberry scented conditioner and shampoo I was done in 20 minutes I went in my walk in closet and put my underwear and bra the I put on my hot pink flowwy high wasted skirt and a turquoise flowwy blouse then I put on my turquoise wedges then did my hair in curls and put minimal make up like mascara eye liner and lip gloss.

the door bell rang and I went to get my iphone and wallet I opened the door to find harry in his black skinny jeans and a white tight shirt and his black beanie with his white converse he saw me checking him out

"having fun checking me out" he said as I blushed

"yup"i said then we went to the mall.

we got there and did like 3 hours of shopping and trust me I was done along time ago harry was taking so long my tummy growled and I asked harry if we could eat after 5 minutes of begging he gave in.

we got to the food court and we dicided to get chinese food I got rib tips with cheese fries while harry got chicken with brocolie with pork fried rice we were laughing and joking until we went home.

**************************&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&***&*&&&*&******

sory for short chapter vote and comment please